If any one is loking to m get their alignment correctly set up, then I recommend CLCM in Edinburgh. Its a one man show, run by an older guy called Willie, who has been doing this for the last 28 years. You can only get one car into his workshop at a time but he really knows his stuff. His details are:

CLCM/Autotyre Ltd
11 Sighthill Drive
Sighthill
Edinburgh
EH11 4EJ

Tele. No.'s: 0131 453 2698 and 0131 458 5559

He does all the alignment for the main dealer garages in Sighthill - VX, Ford, Honda, Peugeot, etc - and used to do it for Murray Motors - Aston Martin, Lotus, Volvo, etc - before they relocated to new premises and bought their own machine.

The cost to adjust everything is £58, it only cost me £47 to set my car up, and he will give you a computer print out of what has been done. The machine he uses cost £25K and is 12-18 months old.

He was recommended to me by the Scottish branch of the Nissan 200SX Owners Club when I had my 200. Unfortunately I never had a chance to use his services as the wife was involved in an accident and the car was written off. I did a Google search and comes recommended on Supra, VX 220, 300ZX and Scooby websites.

I would recommend Willie to anyone who wants their car set up correctly.