after the snow june
da mind taggin along to that if its ok!
let me know where and when and hopefully ill have the vectra on the road by then
any ideas on a meet yet? i like to plan ahead!
I was thinking of getting one on the go but the weather is so unpredictable just now ...so i was thinking about mid Feb we could have one at least we have a chance of beating the snow ....any thoughts on this?
sounds like a nae bad plan to me. pleantly of time to fire my mods in! waiting on money is like waiting on the wife returning from the shops!! nae long now!
common you scots!
i would be up for this. would need to travel regardless :P in glasgow very often anyway.
Yeah, would be very interested, my mods are a bit thin on the ground but I'd love to check out what you guys have been up to! Never been to a meet as well... Is anyone else up for making it Glasgow?!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)