i was traveling along a minor a road today following an old person doing 30mph and 4 cars following,i knowthe road very well and i had a good view to see if there is any cars coming,the road is not dead straight but you can see if it is safe to overtake,anyway i overtake all the cars and not speeding to do it either,as i am about to get back onto my side of the road there are 5 people stood in the road! these were not visible untill i got past the last car (i was well past the lead car so he would not have pulled out) what i want to know is why these idiots were standing there,they had no reason to be there and they were at risk of getting run over as there was a slight curve to the road hence why i did not see them,had i had been the lead car doing 60mph i would not have seen them till late,my view ahead for cars and bikes was good,some of this party were leaning into the road as if looking for something or some one,before anyone says i should not have overtook where i was the visibility was good and the road markings were small dashed lines