Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Law is an ASS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

there is an article in my local paper tonight about a taxi driver in court for an assualt when a drunk guy demanded money from him and then swung at him. the driver hit him and has been done for assualt and has had his badge suspended so he cant work since the incident. his lawer ask for him to be admonition as it was a first offence and he was doing it in self defence. the judge has said that it would not be appropriate in the case.

the best bit was the judges reason why . his answer was "for reasons known only to you , you elected to assault a man clearly under the influence of drink and unable to defend himself in any meaningful way "

so the driver has not working since the start of november and has been a taxi driver for the past 16 years.

you have to ask yourself whats going on with the way this country is run. i know some people will think the taxi driver had acted in a way that he should not have but hand on heart i would have done the same and the same with the guy in glasgow.

I think the counrty is going to pot, when you see or hear of people screwing the social , working on the side and gettng benifits etc or teenage mums at 15-16. no wonder so many people take matters into they re own hands

thats my moaning done (couldnt tell i was working nightshift this week and getting less money than the people who screw the social ) it just makes me so mad

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i was once stuck in a traffic in london and a **** guy opend the passenger door and told me to get out, luckily i had my weim in the back seat and i screamed and Tuscan has gone for him big time. does it mean i am in the wrong and i should have been punnished? i dont think so!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Golf 7

Trim : GTD

Engine : 2.0 TDI 184PS

Year : 2014

Mileage : 40000

Quote Originally Posted by billyyoung View Post
    there is an article in my local paper tonight about a taxi driver in court for an assualt when a drunk guy demanded money from him and then swung at him. the driver hit him and has been done for assualt and has had his badge suspended so he cant work since the incident. his lawer ask for him to be admonition as it was a first offence and he was doing it in self defence. the judge has said that it would not be appropriate in the case.

the best bit was the judges reason why . his answer was "for reasons known only to you , you elected to assault a man clearly under the influence of drink and unable to defend himself in any meaningful way "

so the driver has not working since the start of november and has been a taxi driver for the past 16 years.

you have to ask yourself whats going on with the way this country is run. i know some people will think the taxi driver had acted in a way that he should not have but hand on heart i would have done the same and the same with the guy in glasgow.

I think the counrty is going to pot, when you see or hear of people screwing the social , working on the side and gettng benifits etc or teenage mums at 15-16. no wonder so many people take matters into they re own hands

thats my moaning done (couldnt tell i was working nightshift this week and getting less money than the people who screw the social ) it just makes me so mad

I agree when only a week ago 3 guys murdered a taxi driver near me, the driver was only 25.

I personally the do-gooders are trying to break society down - by getting people to take the law into their own hands - if you're a criminal to receive the benefits

Gazza4

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Cragy View Post
    Camerons plan to lift the "Red Tape" for police is what is needed.

Office workers should be hired for paperwork, and officers should be allowed to do there job.
    Thank you for your support! Nice to know people are tuned in to the way we actually want to work and serve!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It's common sence, wouldn't hire a mechanic to do a PA's job.

I've decided to apply in a years time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

know all about how the polices hands are tied iam in the process of joining and have a few friends who are serving already

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

It s not that obvious until you do actually join up. Its pretty frightening what the criminal fraternity get up to, and frewuently get away with because of frightening amounts of red tape.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i think i would make a good pa lol :-P

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Blind to the truth, closer and closer to a nanny state.

Billy lad, with a face like that, would make a good fifa PA lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

or the Nest PA to Mr Bill Clinton!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information