Well this morning was the New Brighton Rally that every said they’d like to come to last year…… Never mind, I had a mini meet with Simac so heres some of the 1700 pics I took( I've got it down to 160).

Nice to meet you at last Si, I hope your family bash went well tonight!

We arrived within minutes so we were able to park close to each other:

Later on as I left I took these two "snaps"

On the track was a range of machinery from 6R4s to Nissan Micras with Cosworth engines.

After a couple of hours I popped into the Pits to look for RichardG3.2 who was meant to be competing but he was nowhere to be found. I even rang and asked Stevel to look up his post about which car he was in over the phone (cheers mate)… so a couple of snaps from the Pits. What’s really nice about this day is that you can go into the pits and not only talkto the crews but climb under th cars with them (unless they’re doing badly!)

The car park was "full" of unusual cars.

This Avenger in was mint and I could have photographed it all day!

Manta owners Club were there along with Scooby clubs, Corsa clubs and Focus clubs.

Getting a view was dead easy!

I’ve entered a comp to drive this and 3 other super cars …Fingers crossed!

This guy may have had a bigger camera and been inside the crowd line…but he kept pointing it the wrong way

Finally, When your shooting 3 frames a second at cars doing up to 100 and there’s multiple targets….Sometimes you miss.