Looking for help from an auto electrician or someone well versed in the Vectra c electrical system .
I have a Vectra c 1.8sri 2006 facelift model which has developed the following electrical issues which is doing my head in .
Firtsly one headlight works and the opposite does not , the same with side lights and fog lights (not all the same side) . The front near side indicator will not work but does on hazards . All bulbs are fine. So far I have found that there is power going into the fuse box ecu next to the battery for the lights that work but there is no supply to the ones that don't work . So far I replaced the under bonnet fuse box ecu and tech2 it in which did not resolve my issue . At the moment I am considering replacing the engine mounted ecu to see if this resolves the issue however does this ecu run the lighting system or is there another ecu that does this . I have had to bridge all non working lights with the ones that work and of course this gives faults displayed in the in car screen and has illuminated the light fault in the speedo dials . The other question is ... If I purchase an engine ecu what is the relevance , if any , is the barcode being different but all other numbers etc are the same .... Thanks for any help