Hello all. I've read many posts regards to fuel or engine smells coming through the vents, but not for my model Vectra. So I thought I'd post a new thread to make sure I've got it covered. I've got a 2004 Vectra LS 1.8 Petrol and since last Friday I can smell what I think is petrol or something very similar coming through the vents. Now, if I don't turn the fan on or leave it on cold air, I can't smell it. It's only when the heat is turned up, it's really noticeable. It did this a while back, but somehow cleared itself up. Any ideas what it could be? Also, my Dad as got a Vectra 2005 Life 1.8 Petrol (Facelift Version) and when the car is started up in the morning, or after any cold start, the engine appears to be all over the place. The rev counter needle moves up and down and the engine doesn't idle, it's jumping everywhere. If you put your foot on the gas, it's got no power. Strangely, if you turn off the engine while this is happening and immediately start it again, it corrects itself. Regardless, once the engine is hot, the car regains full power and is like **** off a shovel. I just don't get it. Any ideas what the problem could be. Thanks in advance for your help. David.