1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Trim : GSi

Engine : 3.2 V6

Mileage : 39k

Default Sunncamp 400se

I'm selling our 2004 Sunncamp 400se trailer tent due to the kids out-growing camping with "the 'rents" and my back is too knackered.

We bought it brand new from Camperlands in 2004 and have used it for three excellent, fortnight holidays, so, condition wise, it's pretty much as new as far as the canvass, etc goes, with 0 leaks, rips, or stains of any kind and is totally waterproof.

I'm limited by the forum rules as to photo's that I can post, so I can't inclued any pics of us on hols, etc showing the thing fully set up, but I can send you a rar file of some pics I have that don't quite meet "the rules". You can also browse eBay or the web in general to see how this thing looks, its the blue, green and yellow one, and read some reviews.

Now, onto the details, this thing is huge when erected (see plan jpg) and luxurious with the curtains, roof lining (not shown on the pics, unless you want to see some actual holiday pics lol), etc. fitted. It's fitted with a 13A electric hookup protected by a 30MA RCD and comes with a very long, 18A hookup extention lead plus assorted 13A extention leads.

The trailer section comprises of 2 fold out double foam beds, underneath these beds is space for 2 more double inner tents with double airbeds (included). A central sitting area with 2 full length storage lockers under the seats and a table. This section can be used on it's own without the need for erecting the main tent section, which is ideal for short overnight stops, etc. 3 windows with bug-mesh provide plenty of light and ventilation.

The main tent section is very roomy and consists of a lounge area, a kitchen area and closed off section for either a wardrobe (poles included) or toilet (also included lol). Colour coded curtains and roof lining too. The front wall can be repositioned to provide more indoor or outdoor space, as required. Also inclued in a awning which is great for taking cover from the rains as you just light that BBQ! The kitchen section is basically the back end of the trailer, it houses a double gas burner, gas grille (gas bottle included), sink and plenty of storage space.

Accessories? More than you can shake a stick at, unless you're a very good stick shaker! We literally just have to pack the car with clothes and bedding as everything we need is packed into this holiday on wheels. Anyway, I'll have a go at listing what's also inclued in the price:

2x triple powered fridges (240v/12v/gas), microwave, kettle, toaster, steam iron, Sunncamp collapsible larder, electric air pump, lightweight pan set, quality camping crockery (bowls, plates, cups, etc.) lots of kitchen utensils, 2x florescent lights, 3KW blow heater, collapsible bin, CD-radio, 2x large ground sheets, 2x large wind breakers (not smelly at all ;P), mallets, tent pegs, guy-ropes, shaving mirror, metal boules set, porta-potty with chemicals, brushes, assorted Tupperware containers, water containers, 3x folding baskets, 2x chock sets, full assembly instructions (it's really easy to put up), spare wheel, a very large, double locking A-frame box, a conveyor belt and a pair of sliding doors.

Now the price, I'm looking for £895 or very serious offers. Any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.

Cheers,
    AntB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bump!

£845?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Another bump and an incentive of £50 off, now just £795!

Don't forget, this is great for the 1st time camper especially as it literally has everything you need for a holiday bar bedding, just hitch up and go!

1 more pic of the thing set up just to show how roomy it is, this pic doesn't show the large fridge box on the A-frame.

trailer1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I'll entertain any serious offers, it's a bargain at the minute especially with the extra equipment included.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Dropping down to £750!

I won't be dropping it lower, I'd rather keep it and lend it out to family and friends... or put it on eBay, gawd forbid!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Spring-time bump!

Thread Information