Thread: Yet another Black ops issue

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Angry Yet another Black ops issue

Had this one this morning, and its by far the worst issue imo.

Went on to multi-player this morning and selected playstation network as normal. It came up with the connecting icon, where upon it then froze.
    I had to turn the PS3 off and back on again, went back in to multi-player and received the message "your stats have been reset". Continued into the game to find that I had been put right back to square one. I was on 2nd prestige level 36, Im now no prestige level one. Been on the black ops forums and it seems Im far from the first person for this to happen to, and the kicker is Treyarch wont/cant level you back up to where you were, so in essence my 3days + of game play time since November has been a complete waste of time, as you can imagine Im far from happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

You can manually reset your stats in blackops, but yours must have totally ****** ed up, i had so many issues last night with connections its really starting to **** me off,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

new one on me....that must be a right pain mate.

Spenny - last nights connections were terrible took me 5 attempts to join a game every one just kept crashing, can't believe they've still not fixed it

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    You can manually reset your stats in blackops, but yours must have totally ****** ed up, i had so many issues last night with connections its really starting to **** me off,
    I noticed lol... i joined the game you were in and then we went onto a new map then you just didnt connect lol.. it said you were connecting then you dissapeared lol... i was gunna kick your bum aswell lol...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by DarylAAS View Post
    I noticed lol... i joined the game you were in and then we went onto a new map then you just didnt connect lol.. it said you were connecting then you dissapeared lol... i was gunna kick your bum aswell lol...
    Thats fighting talk that is

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

yeah still probs on it, I tried numerous times last night and ended up nearly throwing the pad at the wall.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

That is ****! How does it just reset your stats?

I have fully given up on black ops now, havent played a full online match for months.

spoons

Quote Originally Posted by DaveDempsey View Post
    Had this one this morning, and its by far the worst issue imo.

Went on to multi-player this morning and selected playstation network as normal. It came up with the connecting icon, where upon it then froze.
    I had to turn the PS3 off and back on again, went back in to multi-player and received the message "your stats have been reset". Continued into the game to find that I had been put right back to square one. I was on 2nd prestige level 36, Im now no prestige level one. Been on the black ops forums and it seems Im far from the first person for this to happen to, and the kicker is Treyarch wont/cant level you back up to where you were, so in essence my 3days + of game play time since November has been a complete waste of time, as you can imagine Im far from happy.
    Dave, that's really bad mate, gutted for you.. But then again I suppose its just a game and at least you can still carry on.. But I would be livid as well.

Makes me wonder if there is a conspiracy going on with this at the moment.

Didn't SONY fall out with the previous game makers...

And isn't this the first attempt with the new game makers Treyarch??

And isn't Treyarch just being hacked and attacked now from all angles possible to **** the players off???

I smell a rat !!
    Last edited by spoons; 14th January 2011 at 21:07.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yeah Ive got over it now and started from square one again, just really annoying that you spend that time levelling up just for that to happen. I wouldnt mind if there were no other issues with the game but that is far from the case with the connection issues.

What boils my **** more is the lack of interest from Treyarch. Posted on their forum, 1 reply from a user none from them (which given they monitor the forum and are well aware of whats on their, a pm at least would have been courteous). But I also sent them an email (very polite as well), stating what had happened and simply asking if there was anything they could do, as yet zero response, not even an automated "we have received your email". I very much get the impression that its a case of take the money and run, they will do the bare minimum updates and sod the rest.

Thread Information