Thread: leather seats

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default leather seats

hi everyone i won leather interior out of a vec c 52 plate car for £256 he says there mint condition is that a good price ? and will it add any value to my 06 plate 2.2 direct ? also the door trim comes with wood paneling can that be changed with my chrome or is it a complete unit thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sounds very cheap. the strips on the door cards are stuck on iirc. You can remove them and glue them back on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

You have a facelift so the door cards will be different , so your only option is to move the leather part of the door card over. They are rivetted on , so you need to cut the top part of the rivet off and then glue or plastic rivet them back on.
    I do hope you have bought a hatch interior if you have a hatch , because saloon interiors dont just transfer across...which I found out.
    As for value , it wont make the car worth anymore but will make it more desirable especially if you wire the heated seats and electric memory if you have that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Big Sig View Post
    Sounds very cheap. the strips on the door cards are stuck on iirc. You can remove them and glue them back on.
    thats what i thought im collecting them on Friday 2.5 hours to get there then we have to take it all out our selfs but for that money i cant relay say no. im happy now that we can take the wood off as i dont like it lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Sgould be able to change the wood, have done on mine. That is a great price for leather. adds more selling potential rather than an increase in value

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by kman247 View Post
    You have a facelift so the door cards will be different , so your only option is to move the leather part of the door card over. They are rivetted on , so you need to cut the top part of the rivet off and then glue or plastic rivet them back on.
    I do hope you have bought a hatch interior if you have a hatch , because saloon interiors dont just transfer across...which I found out.
    As for value , it wont make the car worth anymore but will make it more desirable especially if you wire the heated seats and electric memory if you have that.
    oh right ok thanks mate all the description says is its out of a 52 plate vectra c elite ill have to send him a message i think

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by davidlewis24 View Post
    oh right ok thanks mate all the description says is its out of a 52 plate vectra c elite ill have to send him a message i think

If you have a hatch and the leather is out of a saloon its not disasterous , you can move the leather part of the seat across and the same with the bolsters , but you cant put hatch seats into a saloon (not enough leather)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by kman247 View Post
    If you have a hatch and the leather is out of a saloon its not disasterous , you can move the leather part of the seat across and the same with the bolsters , but you cant put hatch seats into a saloon (not enough leather)
    brilliant mate thank you im so glad i asked now. im just waiting for the man to get back to me

Thread Information