User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men to do NOTHING!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do NOTHING!

Can someone please tell me what Muslims in the UK have to do to get jailed or thrown out of the country.? They refuse to acknowledge UK law, They have utter contempt for the UK people and its laws, and yet live on the benefits we pay them, and we do NOTHING!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242335/Muslims-called-British-soldiers-rapists-cowards-scum-exercising-freedom-speech-court-hears.html

These thugs even refused to stand in court for the judge, and again NOTHING happened, no contempt of court NOTHING!
    Why are the british people so frightened to upset them ?

What the hell is wrong with the people of this country, we selfishly allow our own elderly people to die alone in their homes in severe winters, and while our troops are in Muslim countries fighting, and losing lives, we allow Muslims to come here in large numbers, and allow them to slowly but surely take over our country from within, and we do NOTHING! In fact we welcome them!, even though they despise us, and when they mock our laws we do absolutely NOTHING!

The Irish philosopher Edmund Burke once said, that "All that is neccessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do NOTHING! " and we have no better example of that, when we look at what is happening in the UK today.

Are we to wait until we are all slaughtered in our beds by these fanatical people before we start to do anything. How far are we prepared to be bullied by these people before we do something, and start to take our country back, as ultimately in time, this country will be a majority Moslem country with Moslem traditions and culture because it's UK people did NOTHING!
    Last edited by 67688c; 12th January 2010 at 13:18.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra SRi

Trim : XP NAV

Engine : 1.9 CDTi 150

Year : 2007

I understand the main gist of what you are saying, but its a bit "BNP" to then jump to saying that we will be getting "slaughtered in our beds"

They are not all the same.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra 1.8 SRi

Trim : SRi

Engine : Z18XE

Year : 2004

Just a thought mate, I agree that SOME muslims act this way but there are thousands and thousands which behave like any other UK citizen and are as much uk citizens as you or I. I completely agree with the sentiment that any trouble makers who come into the country from abroad should be sent back, but these aren't all muslims and not all muslims are trouble makers.

spoons

Ah ****e what do I know...

This country will be covered in Red Weed before long.... slowly but surely they drew their plans against us....

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

These people are using their faith as a tool.... this whole business isn't about race and it isn't about religion. It's about a bunch of nutters who are just out looking for a fight.... If they didn't have the "your anti-muslim" or "your racist" argument protecting them, they'd have been stamped on by now.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I agree with your comments, but history has shown time and again that whole countries can be consumed by minority groups because it's people's did NOTHING!. Hitler himself is a prime example of that!

So why does our government not act to curb these extremists, why are they so frightened to do anything? If it was you or I, we would have been removed or locked up instantly without any hesitation.

Why do the Muslims who allegedly claim to want to live here peacefully and accept UK law and its culture remain so silent! afterall one would think to maintain harmony it would be in their own interest, why is that.?

Why are we allowing these minority extremists to spiel their evil without doing anything, the government must surely have enough evidence of treason to remove them, but they do NOTHING!.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

When I was a truck driver there was a few drivers that gave us a bad name. But we were and still are tared with the same brush. If you can't tell who is a extremist or not. Then trust no one. This govement is scared of them I hope the conservative's do more that labour has.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Birchy63 View Post
    These people are using their faith as a tool.... this whole business isn't about race and it isn't about religion. It's about a bunch of nutters who are just out looking for a fight.... If they didn't have the "your anti-muslim" or "your racist" argument protecting them, they'd have been stamped on by now.
    FYI I have no religion whatsoever, and as long as other people's religion do not affect me or try and influence me to convert to their religion, I could'nt care less what their religion is, they can preach to telegraph poles all day if they wish.

However I do have 2 family members out in Helmand rightly or wrongly fighting for this country, and when I see these treasonous statements from Muslim extremists in my own country I for one am not prepared to do NOTHING!
    I personally have no racist motives, other than the love of my own country for which I would die for. I served many years in the forces between 1963 and 1974 and even lost a leg while serving in Ireland, but does that mean I hate the Irish, of course not! In fact I love Ireland and its people. However I do think that religion has been the scourge of this planet and been the cause of suffering for numerious centuries.

Even in Ireland today the so called peace is about as stable as a jelly, and would not take much to ignite what afterall is still a volatile situation, all because of so called religion.

These muslim extremists are not wanting to live peacfully and accept other religions, if you look at the placards they carry they wish to erradicate all else but the Muslem religion. They wish to destroy the things in this country that I have fought for and have family still fighting for, and you accuse me of being rascist. If that is wrong! then yes I am racist.

I have no issue whatsoever with immigrants coming to live in the Uk to make a better life, a few million have already done so, and many have been extremely successful, and rightly so. However no other prior imigrant extremists have been trying to undermine this country and do so much damage within, and this government continue's to let it happen.

As a nation we have responsibilities to those that serve in our name. To those that we send to fight in our place, so we can remain safe in our little homes and sleep safely at night. How do you think those families who have lost loved ones fighting for us feel when they see this sort of thing in our news papers. We owe it to them to eradicate this extremist evil from our society, and we also owe it to all those UK muslims who wish nothing but peace and the acceptance into our society.
    To this end all good men should unite to ensure this cancer in our midst is erradicated before it spreads out of control.
    This government needs to act Now!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

TBH mate its a sore subject that i think many people will refuse to have their say on because of being branded racist or something.

But you are right they do use their relgion against us and the law to get away with things. Ive always said this about other minoritys that if we call them by certain words its racist but for them to call us maybe "white boy" or something this is ok?

just my 2 pennies worth but some will agree and some will disagree but i do agree with you to most of it.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Audi Q7

Trim : S-Line Plus 245

Engine : 3.0 TDV6

Year : 2013

Mileage : 3023

Quote Originally Posted by Vectracsri View Post
    TBH mate its a sore subject that i think many people will refuse to have their say on because of being branded racist or something.

But you are right they do use their relgion against us and the law to get away with things. Ive always said this about other minoritys that if we call them by certain words its racist but for them to call us maybe "white boy" or something this is ok?

just my 2 pennies worth but some will agree and some will disagree but i do agree with you to most of it.
    Too many people scared to speak their minds for fear of being branded a racist, the racist card has been used to the point of it being a common term for anything that these extremists dont want to hear, Personally I would like to see all these extremists **** off and leave, our country would be a better place, and if thats not possible then at the very least make then abide by our laws as you and I have too.. If i were to refuse to stand up in court in a foreign land i'd be in a lot of trouble, yet these cowards get away with

For me this is a very sore subject, and i've said for years now that this country is being invaded from within yet the government does nothing in fear of loosing potential votes..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information