do any type of contracting work directly for ins companys ie building trade workers . I run a small decorating company and was thinking about trying to get involved with this type of work. I was wondering how you managed to get a foot in the door.

We already do ins work but usually its for a client who then claims their costs back of their ins company or the ins company pays me once they receive my invoice.

Any advice please.