I bought my vectra about a year ago for £1700, was abit of a mess when i got it and still is now. The rear end was all damaged both arches n bumper, then a wagon decided to crash into me coming off a1 so i managed to get the hole rear end repaired for free. I then decided to make my ls into a sri so i bought the bumper primed it n put a base coat on and left it for a few weeks as i was busy. Then one morning outside my house i heard a bang looked outside and theres a tranny van parked in my car when i went out it was only a small bump but enough to nacker my ls bumper. When the body shop engineer came to see my car i told him i have a bumper in the garage that i wanted fitting and he said thats not a problem they would paint it for me, also from the previous ower the the passenger wing had been key'd and there was a golf ball sized dent in the roof which i had taken out. I then got a call from the engineer saying they have £450 to spend on my car and i can spend it how i like, so im getting the roof and wing done for free i think ive got lucky. ill post some more pic once its painted.