User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Sony Ericsson G900 Mobile Phone. BOXED. Red!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Sony Ericsson G900 Mobile Phone. BOXED. Red!

Sony Ericsson G900 Mobile Phone. BOXED. Red!

Up for auction is a Sony Ericsson G900 Mobile Phone.

I bought this phone for my wife as a Christmas present but she has played about with it and prefer's her Nokia's, so she has opted to go fo for a similar Nokia phone (GREAT!!!)! So this phone is still mine and I am allowed to sell it on (in case Mr Notepad is around-).

When I bought the phone, just before Christmas, I was advised that it was about a month old as it was originally an unwanted upgrade but then ended up being used for a month as an emergency phone due to the sellers current one being faulty, etc.

As it is used, there are a few very minor marks on it, these are mainly on the small black piece on the reverse of the phone and a few very minor surface marks on the front of the screen, BUT please be rest assured that these are not severe and I AM ONLY MENTIONING this as I want you to be fully aware of what you are buying!

The rest of the phone is lovely and comes in the stunning red colour and looks absolutely cracking. I was tempted to keep this for myself but I have only recvently had an upgarde myself.

A VERY RELUCTANT SALE.

Whats Included:
    - The phone itself;
    - User Manual;
    - USB Cable;
    - Mains House Charger;
    - Original Box (does have some bumps on it);
    - Software CD;
    - Memory Card-already inserted in the phone.
    - Stylus-already inserted in the phone.

THIS PHONE IS SIM FREE. THIS IS A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE AS WELL AS A CONVENTIONAL KEYPAD ONE. IT HAS A 5.0 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA TOO.

I have tried an Orange SIM in this phone as well as a T-Mobile one and it works on both so I would assume that this phone is open to all Networks.

When I bought it, I did an update on the firmware too from the Sony Ericsson Website so it is fully up-to-date, etc.

Shame to see it go, but I guess I just want some of my money back now as otherwise it will just sit there and do nothing.

More information about this phone and an Interactive Demo is available from the Sony Ericsson wesbite. HERES THE LINK.

!!! What you see is what you get so please ensure you take time to examine the pictures and are aware of what you are buying !!!
    (additional pictures available upon request, please email me what you want pictures of and your email address and I will endeavour to send these over to you ASAP).

I am ideally looking for approx £129.99 and I will send this via SPECIAL DELIVERY within this price. But as this is the Vec-C forum and should it go to a fellow member, then the price is negotiable slightly, try me!

Here's some piccies, email me if you want more.

Thanks.

Bye bye Vec B
    - Hello Siggy!

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)