Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Eek Wootton Bassett

For the first time I have found a politician to be proud of...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...re/8440408.stm

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

at last, maybe there is hope after all

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

If it goes ahead, I'd love to see the folks of Wootton Bassett turn out to see it -but stand in silence with their backs to the marchers. They're only doing it to get attention, so we should show them the contempt they deserve.

Phil

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yes I noticed that too, and agree its good to see that it wont be allowed.

The country has become so pathetic, and has become a victim of it's own stupidity. I often wonder what one has to do to get jailed these days. Years ago when the country was at war people like this would instantly have been interned. Afterall the UK is currently at WAR! is it not.

Though I personally believe we were wrong to go into either Iraq or Afghanistan, our troops like the Uk population have had no say in the decisions. I believe the future threat to the UK is not in those countries, but here in the UK, the enemy is here now! in large numbers among us.

The Uk has long had a policy of welcoming imigrants from other nations from all walks of life and religions, and many have successfully accepted our culture and integrated well into our society.
    However the Muslim religion is so enshrined in its people, that to expect them to conform in any way to british culture was naive in the extreme.
    The differences in our culture and way of life are very wide, and like oil and water do not mix easily, indeed I think we have stupidly allowed a very volatile situation to occur in the UK and one we will one day see explode.

I myself have little time for religion, as I choose not to have any. I treat people as I would wish to be treated myself, and generally this has worked well for me during my lifetime. Religion IMO over the centuries has been the scourge of our planet. The Muslim religion is one of the oldest religions going back well before the crusades, and unlike many other religions is so extreme to its believer it is almost fanatical.

Many millions of lives have been lost in the name of religion, and all for absolutely nothing. However, regardless of people's beliefs I respect the fact that we are different and if nations wish to abide by certain religions in their own country then that is perfectly fine by me.

Only a few days ago we had some Jehovas Witnesses call which was surprising as we are out of the way quite a bit, and I offered them a coffee. (well it was very cold...lol) However I also told them that as I do not endevour to convert them to a life with no religion would they please afford me the same courtesy, which I'm pleased to say they did, and we discussed the weather and the countryside instead..lol

IOW we all have the right to choose, but not to force it onto others, however this will happen to some degree and is to be expected in the event I lived in another country.
    We already spend a lot of our time in France as we have a home over there, and both my wife and I over the last 4 years have gone to some lengths to become fluent in french. Our neighbours over there have made us very welcome and are very friendly indeed, in fact one couple is staying with us at the moment here in the UK for 2 weeks.

The thing is we have endevoured to ensure that we fit in there, we do not expect them to change anything so it fits in with us, indeed many british as we all know have emigrated to countries like Spain, Australia/Canada etc, but I'm also sure that none have expected the host country to jump and succumb to their every whim like the UK has been doing for years with its imigrants, no more so than its Muslim imigrants.

I get the feeling this government is extremely reluctant even fearful to act positively to curb the treasonous behavour of some muslim imigrants. AIS we are at war, and the sooner the goverment starts to accept the fact that we are at war the better, maybe then they will start protecting the UK from the enemy they have allowed within!

Thread Information