Thread: Please Help.....2x problems

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Exclamation Please Help.....2x problems

and i have just bought a vauxhall Vectra 2.0ltr Dti 2002 which i have been having abit of trouble with and i could do with some advice from the deisel experts please.....

problem no.1 :
    i have had a bit of chew fitting my boost gauge in me vectra basically because i could find a pipe to tap into, eventually a garage told me to tap into the hose that comes directly from the TURBO and leads to the intercooler ( which i have done ) BUT !! i seem to be getting a boost spike which goes to 20Psi when opening the throttle then evens out at 13-14Psi as i keep on the revs.....? any IDEAS
    Should i have tapped into the hose that runs from the intercooler to the intake manifold....?

problem no.2 :
    basically when either sat in neutral and revving the engine 'or' driving the car i seem to be getting a juddering / shaking from the engine at first i thought engine mount needs replacing 'or' the clutch and flywheel are knackered and need replacing ( which is very very EXPENSIVE ) ARRRRGH!!!

to cut a long story short i took my vectra to the main dealer ( vauxhall ) and got their technical expert to take my car for a test drive ( for free ) the bloke straight away ruled out the clutch and flywheel and said they seem fine, he thinks it could be either im an injector down or the car is running on three cylinders??? i dont have a clue??

anyway its booked in at vauxhall for a full diagnostic check and all round check of the engine to pin point the fault. this is costing £40, if any one on this site thinks they know what the problem is could they please enlighten me

thanks

(sorry for blabbing on haha)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

BUMP !!!!!!

Admin & Membership Manager bigmac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : insignia

Trim : irmscher

Engine : 2.0 cdti

Year : 2009

Give it a while buddy and i'm sure some one can help you,but your doing the right thing get tech2 on it and they should find the fault codes,if they do post back here with them

Irmscher Insignia CDTI 130

MOD'S...Irmscher front spoiler, Irmscher mats, Irmscher door pins, Irmscher rear spoiler, Irmscher grille, Irmscher skirt & exhausts,Irmscher Roof spoiler MOD'S TO COME..Side skirts,Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    Give it a while buddy and i'm sure some one can help you,but your doing the right thing get tech2 on it and they should find the fault codes,if they do post back here with them

will do Mac no problems, sorry bout the multiple posts etc but im an unpatient ******* as you can tell haha, i need answers, also im new on here, these forums are mint and save people and arm and leg

Last edited by bigmac; 17th December 2009 at 21:24. Reason: Please use the swear filter ;)

Admin & Membership Manager bigmac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : insignia

Trim : irmscher

Engine : 2.0 cdti

Year : 2009

No problem but i would say wait a few days till everyone has viewed it
    Try not to make too many threads about the same thing,as members that have all ready answered your previous thread may think "my advise wasn't good enough the first time so i wont respond this time" keep it all in one thread that way you get the best support possible

Ps...Welcome to the site mate pic's of car when you can

Irmscher Insignia CDTI 130

MOD'S...Irmscher front spoiler, Irmscher mats, Irmscher door pins, Irmscher rear spoiler, Irmscher grille, Irmscher skirt & exhausts,Irmscher Roof spoiler MOD'S TO COME..Side skirts,Wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    No problem but i would say wait a few days till everyone has viewed it
    Try not to make too many threads about the same thing,as members that have all ready answered your previous thread may think "my advise wasn't good enough the first time so i wont respond this time" keep it all in one thread that way you get the best support possible

Ps...Welcome to the site mate pic's of car when you can

as soon as i get chance there will be pics uploaded matey, delete some of my threads if you want m8 but leave this one and the one about the recommended boost Psi pressure please

cheers

Thread Information