Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Update cruise control

Hello to all, and sorry for my English, i'm a poor French

I have got an Vectra C GTS 2.2 DTI, but my car was not equiped of an cruise control stalk.

So i bought an cruise control stalk, to install it on my car, i install it, i was select on the "OP-COM" the cruise control on "present", but it don't want to works, the light don't want to "allumer" in the instrument when i press the button, nothing works!!!

Where can i see???

Thanks to all guys

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

hi
    reset the the cim and it should work.
    plasma had to do this when i got the computer stalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by mhvcbv View Post
    hi
    reset the the cim and it should work.
    plasma had to do this when i got the computer stalk
    Ho i'm sorry i don't understant...

Want must i do???
    What cim must i reset?
    How can i reset the cim?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : 2t

Trim : standard

Engine : z20net

Year : 08

Mileage : 32000

I think you have to reset it by disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes or so.

Then re-connect and all should be well...hth

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by nikroc View Post
    I think you have to reset it by disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes or so.

Then re-connect and all should be well...hth
    Hooooooooo ok i understand that....

Are you sure what you say??

I must i reset it with disconneting the battery??
    It's don't normally...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Remove The Rubber Gaiter From Around The Indicator Stalk(on Mine This Was On The Left Hand Side,apparently They Can Be On The Right Aswell.although Never Heard Or Seen This).using A Small Allan Key Or Cocktail Stick,push In The Clip On The Underside Of The Stalk.this Should Release The Stalk With A Gentle Pull.push Your New Stalk Into Place And Refit The Rubber Gaiter On To The Ssteering Column Cover.
    stage Two
    Pull Up The Cover Underneath The Handbrake To Reveal The Management Plug.with The Ignition Off,plug In Tech 2 And Turn On.
    Go To Engine Ecu____diagnostics____variant Configuration____cruise Control.change This From Not Present To Present And Confirm With Program.
    stage Three
    Exit Back To The Main Ecu Choices Page And Go Into Body____cim(steering Control Module)_____programming______security Code Required(in Your Drivers Handbook Below Vin)_______cruise Control,change This From Not Present To Present And Confirm With Program.
    stage Four
    Go Back Again Into Body At The Main Ecu Choices Page____ipc/ecu(instrument Cluster Ecu)____programming____programme Variant Configuration____security Code Required(in Your Drivers Manual Below Vin)____cruise Control,change This From Not Present To Present And Confirm With Programme.You may need to change the country code which can be found below the ipc/ecu choices section.You will be prompted if this is required.
    stage Five
    Exit Out To The Main Menu And Turn Off Your Ignition.disconnect The Tech 2 And Refit The Cover(under Handbrake).

From vxronline

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by jmc View Post
    Remove The Rubber Gaiter From Around The Indicator Stalk(on Mine This Was On The Left Hand Side,apparently They Can Be On The Right Aswell.although Never Heard Or Seen This).using A Small Allan Key Or Cocktail Stick,push In The Clip On The Underside Of The Stalk.this Should Release The Stalk With A Gentle Pull.push Your New Stalk Into Place And Refit The Rubber Gaiter On To The Ssteering Column Cover.
    stage Two
    Pull Up The Cover Underneath The Handbrake To Reveal The Management Plug.with The Ignition Off,plug In Tech 2 And Turn On.
    Go To Engine Ecu____diagnostics____variant Configuration____cruise Control.change This From Not Present To Present And Confirm With Program.
    stage Three
    Exit Back To The Main Ecu Choices Page And Go Into Body____cim(steering Control Module)_____programming______security Code Required(in Your Drivers Handbook Below Vin)_______cruise Control,change This From Not Present To Present And Confirm With Program.
    stage Four
    Go Back Again Into Body At The Main Ecu Choices Page____ipc/ecu(instrument Cluster Ecu)____programming____programme Variant Configuration____security Code Required(in Your Drivers Manual Below Vin)____cruise Control,change This From Not Present To Present And Confirm With Programme.You may need to change the country code which can be found below the ipc/ecu choices section.You will be prompted if this is required.
    stage Five
    Exit Out To The Main Menu And Turn Off Your Ignition.disconnect The Tech 2 And Refit The Cover(under Handbrake).

From vxronline
    I do it but it don't want to works...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Insignia

Trim : Elite

Engine : 2.0cdti 160bhp

Year : 2010

Mileage : 92274

The Indicator Stalk(on Mine This Was On The Left Hand Side,apparently They Can Be On The Right Aswell.although Never Heard Or Seen This).
    australian cars have reversed indicator stalks,they have theirs on the right,there may be a couple of other markets in the far east that have reversed stalks,all european models will have the stalk on the left

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I little check, i goes to my car at the instant, and i verify this:

stage Two
    I do it, so it's ok

stage Three
    I do it, it said "successfully programming", so it's ok

stage Four
    I do it, it's ok

stage Five

From vxronline
    I do it, but the regulator still not works, i try the car on the road, after 50 km/h, nothing...

Admin & Membership Manager bigmac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : insignia

Trim : irmscher

Engine : 2.0 cdti

Year : 2009

You are using OPCOM so tbh i'm not surprised it isnt working,you need TECH2 !!
    All so if you car wasn't equipped with cruise control have you checked to see if you have the switch under the clutch pedal ?

Plus variant coding need's done on the following,you have to reset the CIM and then add the right ident codes,plus if you have a spare key you will need to reprogram that as IIRC once CIM is reset it will not work

a.) CIM
    b.) IPC
    c.) ECM
    Last edited by bigmac; 12th December 2009 at 12:09.

Irmscher Insignia CDTI 130

MOD'S...Irmscher front spoiler, Irmscher mats, Irmscher door pins, Irmscher rear spoiler, Irmscher grille, Irmscher skirt & exhausts,Irmscher Roof spoiler MOD'S TO COME..Side skirts,Wheels

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information