Here is my 55 reg Vauxhall Vectra 1.8 sri facelift.... Heres all the good stuff!...

I bought the car about 8 months ago damaged and repaired it myself (light front end,repair bonnet, new headlamps and bumper, and a few other small bits of damage.) i have used it for family duties its been excellent in that time and has never let me down.This car would be great for any family but i am having to sell due to getting a works vehicle.It was first registered in late november 2005 so its very nearly a 2006 car. Only 2 previous owners.

This car body work is in excellent condition with not a single scratch to speak of on the paintwork (which is Ultra Blue metalic), there is a tiny dent on the drivers side front wing which i tried to catch with the camera but couldnt quite manage to get it right (just thought i would make you aware of it)....otherwise the bodywork is good in my opinion with no horrible parking dents on the doors..

The car has 17 inch Vauxhall alloy wheels which have some curbing marks to them (nothing terrible). Three of the tyres are brand new and all 5 tyres including the space saver spare are in excellent condition and i have the complete tool kit and locking wheel nut key.

The interior is in excellent condition, there are no rips, burns or wear on any part of the sports seat cloth upholstery.The car has electric front windows and mirrors, cruise control, trip computer, cd player, air conditioning (ice cold), remote central locking alarm, sports seats,centre arm rest, a full array of airbags,isofix child seat mounting points etc etc. (the boot carpet has some small stains and blemishes and the plastic panel on the inside of the boot has a crack in it)

The car drives spot on and is a lovely cruiser on the motorway (52500 miles which may increase due to daily use).The 1.8XE petrol engine easily achives mid 30's MPG's on a steady run and even more on a motorway cruise! which is great for a big car.

The car passed its MOT with no advisory notices at all and had a mini service (plugs, oil filters etc about 3 months ago) all done by a mechanic friend.

Heres some other things worth mentioning....

Although i have the hand books for the car the service history has been lost at some point. This did concern me when i bought the car so i contacted vauxhall directly and found the dealer which had serviced the car and the in turn they sent me an e-mail detailing the work the car has had and any warranty or re-call work carried out (i have this e-mail printed out to view) which put my mind at rest the car had been looked after by main dealers.I also have a print out of the old MOTs (of the dvla website) to prove the mileage.

The SRS (air bag) light is illuminated on the dash board and needs sorting.(The airbags have never gone off) just the passenger seatbelt pretensioner deployed, i have fitted a new one.

Both wing mirrors have a tiny amount of damage to the black part of the casing (not a single mark on the body coloured part) its so un- noticeable i never bothered to sort them and both mirrors work fine.

As mentioned earlier the wheels all have a small amount of curbing damage but nothing awfull.

The Car is listed on HPI as a catagory C. And is priced accordingly.

The car is available to view after 5pm in the week and all weekends.

£3900 or make a serious offer....