Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Dialaphone

Right I'll give you the storey from the start.

I need a new phone on contract so I went to Dialaphone (used them before and had no problems). Ordered it, picked delivery date and forgot about it until it didn't turn up, the day after it should have turned up they told me that I needed to contact them because they needed 'more information'. So I did and they told me that O2 had refused me credit upon their credit check (I looked further into this and found that the only reason they would is that I am not yet registered on the electoral roll in my new house). So I said fine I don't want it...

Then Dialaphone took it apon themselves to set up another order for me that appeared to go through wtf... I thought, nevermind maybe O2 have accepted everything again. However, on their online 'My Account' section my order said 'awaiting dispatch' and said that all day on the day it said the phone would be delivered. So I rang them up again and said cancel it because I didn't authorise it and it hasen't even turned up and because it's 'awaiting dispatch'.

The following day I have a note through my door from DHL to pick up a parcel, went and picked it up today and....you guessed it.... it's the ****** phone from Dialaphone idiots......

Now here is the situation:

- Dialaphone have on their records that I have cancelled this order BEFORE it was ment to be dispatched
    - They have messed me about from the start, not keeping me informed properly about anything
    - My credit report still says that i'm NOT on the electoral roll (which means NOTHING in my credit report has changed) so O2 still won't accept me to have a contract with them

So do I waist MY time and money by sending it back to Dialaphone or should I keep it and make sure I'm not charged for anything then sell it on?
    Will dialaphone have any knowledge that I have this phone when my order is cancelled?

ALSO:

"Dear Mr Parsons, Customer Reference: ########
    Thank you for recently contacting Dial-a-Phone Customer Care.

Please take this as confirmation that your order has been cancelled pre-despatch.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in Dial-a-Phone.

Yours sincerely
    Dial-a-Phone Customer Care"

This was sent 1-2 days before it was delivered...??
    Last edited by parsco; 26th November 2009 at 18:19.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I would hang onto it mate to see if you get a bill, then play it from there, depending on your bill date and cooling of time of the contract

P.S - what phone is it

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Blackberry Curve 8520.

I think I will hang onto it, they have really wound me up and made the biggest mistake by sending me this phone ....watch this space because I may put it up for sale on here soon

Thread Information