I have for sale a pair of front brake calipers for a Vectra-C/Signum.

I bought these from a breakers yard about 8 months ago but as my car at the time was having a few problems with the brake's (grinding and making that "sssshhhhh" sound!!

Anyway, I took it to a garage and they said that the calipers were knackered so I bought this pair for £50.00 from an off-the-shelf breaker (the car the were removed from was a 55-ref 1.9 CDTI with about 30k on the clock but was for breaking only due to a heavy rear fire-miles were confirmed with the service history pack).

Anyway, went to have them fitted about a month after buying them and the chap said that there is nothing wrong with them at all so I didnt replace them. It turned out that the problem was with my rear brakes and that the shoes inside the rear hub had worn down!

So, I couldnt return these as it had been so long since I had bought them so I was stuck with them and havent had time to advertise them either.

Therefore, as far as I am concerned, these are in prefect working order and come complete with the little piston inside the main caliper. These are the COMPLETE units with both sides of the caliper and both stay pins for the brake pads. Pads and discs are NOT included in this sale, only what you see in the image!

COLLECTION WELCOME WITH PRIOR ARRANGEMENT. THIS ITEM IS VERY VERY HEAVY SO IT WILL BE COURIERED. I WILL ARRANGE THIS WITH THE SELLER WHEN DEAL IS COMPLETE.
As far as I am aware, these are for a CDTI and may not fit any other model, so if you are seeking these for another model Vectra/Signum, please seek assurance from manufcaturer before bidding/buying!

!!! What you see is what you get so please ensure you examine the pictures and are of what you are buying-part number off the item available upon request !!!

An excellent item if you are looking to paint up your calipers and dont want to ruin your current set....as they say, practice make sperfect!

£25.00 delivered.