Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default thanks from me too

just a copy of the post i added in andys thankyou thread

I was going to do a photo section and a big shout out to ALL the vec-c possie ... but i didnt really find time to take any pics of the day so i'll just do the shout out ok ??

first and formost to andy , duncan and graeme for organising the best day of the history of vectra-c.com , and for the coments in previous posts

secondly a big thanks to dwabo, little caterman , payney and to the gentleman with the pram who jumped to give me a break .. but for the life of me i can't remember your name .. so please forgive me but i do recognise it and will pm you once i remember !!!!!

for the people who voted for my car !! may i thank you hole heartedly, and extend my view that has been noted on the turn out of the other cars ..as being nothing short of spectacular ... i have .. nor i think, will ever again see such a well turned out group of cars , and i think we all should be winners ... if i could cut my trophy up into 44 pieces i would ..and give you all a little piece each !!!

to the star of the show .... ( person ) there is ( in my eyes ) only one person , that on the day went over and beyond the call of duty .... and that goes to MARK ..(3.2 GSI ) The man was everywhere , and had everything anyone needed .... the bloke is a walking talking warehouse and a good mate of mine ..... with a cracking wife too i must add .......

everyone else who was there i would like to thank for turning up ... and i'm sorry to those i never got to speak to .... darren ( m5 dsh ) i saw your car..... but then it was driving away !!

edd and larissa i wjsh , i wish i spoke to you , but happy birthday luv , and can i add how gorgeous you looked yesterday ( larissa that is .. sorry edd but your not my type )

lastly to all my buddys ..... caterman , payney , mark 3.2 gsi and mrs gsi, drinky , mrs D ( well done for the 1st place ) micky and his younger bro ( pioneer ) richard 3.2 ( top bloke ) ian c , alex , ian , ian t , ion spoons and dianna , matt smith .. all the admin , in a states for the tour of the vxr and to everyone else who i havn't put down but my FINGER is aching now

Watch the truck pull on youtube --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGfVxXov1E

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Bless ya sweetie, it was, as always, lovely to see you, you really do give the best when it's very cold in the morning!!!

As you said, top weekend, can't wait for the next one!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

No worries Phil....you would have loved the trip home ;>

Hopefully see you soon.

"Where the WIFE tells me", but mainly in the DOG HOUSE....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Wink

PHIL YOU ARE A STAR MATE

I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU MATE,& YOR GANG,YOU ALL Worked yor socks off, top,top bloke,

Thank you very much mate......

GREAT FOOD MATE...

Ex Vec-C Admin & Founder Graeme's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Mate as i said to you before i left. YOU are a star and i am blown away by the whole weekend. It was brilliant to meet you again and everyone else. See you again soon bud and i WILL get down to one of your meets soon as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

fpmsl micky ... nice one .......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Thumbs up

I would like to whole heartedly agree with everything that Big"gorden ramsay" Phil has said in the above statement.My first PVS and what can i say,the quality of this club and the friendliest of people i am ever likely to meet.I truely had a fantastic time and can`t wait till Trax comes round in September.Many thanks to all concerned and long may it continue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

No thanks needed for the use of the old boy, it keeps him out of my hair , but thanks for the lovely words.

The weekend was great and without people like you, admin and all the rest, it would never have happened.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs GSi
    No thanks needed for the use of the old boy, it keeps him out of my hair , but thanks for the lovely words.

The weekend was great and without people like you, admin and all the rest, it would never have happened.

on the contrary cara .... the thanks was needed ... SO needed love ya both

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Phil,
    I did see you and say hi ,but you were tryingto sort out your car and get the bbq ready.
    Would of been nice to had a chat though.

Triple Trouble was the guy with the pram i am sure??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information