Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with britain...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

This place is a ****ing joke, one of our Telephone engineers is being deported back to Nigeria on the 13th of December, (I know, plenty of jokes about Nigerian Telephone engineers,)

THE REASON WHY,,,HE DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO STAY, this is based on the new points system set out by Labour,

Now I'm all sort sending back the "People" that are just here for the ride, but this guy has been here for years, been to College to gain training, is employed and is paying Tax and NI, has a car loan and paying Ins and tax etc. he's paying his own rent and does not claim benefits, so in my eyes he is paying his own way,

Yet he still does not have the points to stay, yet some of these FREELOADERS get a bick chunk of my wage to do **** all and get to stay here for FREE !!!!!!!

Last edited by Big-Pete; 14th November 2009 at 10:29.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra VXR, VW Tiguan R-line Tech, Vivaro.

Trim : Nav

Engine : Various

Year : 1 A.D

Mileage : Rising

Quote Originally Posted by lizard View Post
    For fear of upsetting some of our non British members, if it does its not intentional as you cant tar all with the same brush, but, Enoch Powell was right IMO.... I hate this country and the way that it is going to the dogs. When my parents are no longer with us I'll be off, gone, emigrate, get out of this country. It makes me wonder how these veterans who fought for this country to make it Great Britain... you never hear it called that anymore....
    I'd like to leave the UK, but where i'd go, not sure. Would love to live in the USA, but they have issues like the UK so would it be 'out the pan into the fire ?'
    Don't mind those who legally work and pay taxes, it's those who come and take my taxes i don't want here.
    If the retirement age stays at 65 for men, i can't see myself getting a state pension as there'll be no money left.

Have consideration for the deaf, if you're gunna fart, make it smell !

On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by FIL 4822 View Post
    I'd like to leave the UK, but where i'd go, not sure. Would love to live in the USA, but they have issues like the UK so would it be 'out the pan into the fire ?'
    Don't mind those who legally work and pay taxes, it's those who come and take my taxes i don't want here.
    If the retirement age stays at 65 for men, i can't see myself getting a state pension as there'll be no money left.
    Australia and New Zealand seem quite Popular for brits mate!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

You can't escape it.. I'm with the forces out in Germany and its as bad here as it is in the UK! Especially around the military areas.. all the afghani's and such making money off us and shipping it back lol.

Its ok.. I can see the big plan.. Keep letting them in.. then once we use up all the oil, we all get a big lump off land and some camels in the empty middle east and live in the sun...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

its simple to many do gooders and not enough doers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRi (VXR Styling)

Engine : Z19DTH (Re-mapped)

Year : 04

Mileage : 140k

Quote Originally Posted by luke4487 View Post
    You can't escape it.. I'm with the forces out in Germany and its as bad here as it is in the UK! Especially around the military areas.. all the afghani's and such making money off us and shipping it back lol.

Its ok.. I can see the big plan.. Keep letting them in.. then once we use up all the oil, we all get a big lump off land and some camels in the empty middle east and live in the sun...
    I think the plan is more like, no "empire" lasts for ever. might take a few generations but it'll be us with no resources and slipping into 3rd world territory, while india, china, middle east do quite well...

then when we want out here, they wont let us in ha ha ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by leemarksmith View Post
    I think the plan is more like, no "empire" lasts for ever. might take a few generations but it'll be us with no resources and slipping into 3rd world territory, while india, china, middle east do quite well...

then when we want out here, they wont let us in ha ha ha
    You don't know how close you actually are to the truth..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

To be honest, I have no problem with people who work hard and pay taxes. What they do with their salary is up to them - if they want to send it to another country, so be it.

My major issue is with the bone-idle who refuse to work and so bleed our country dry, living off benefits whilst doing nothing.

Someone I work with turned down extra hours because it would have meant she would stop getting some of her benefits! What sort of government has a system where people are BETTER OFF NOT WORKING?!?!?!?!? Madness. If I were in a position of power, I'd start by having a subsistence living standard for those on benefits and if they turned down work that they could do, I'd reduce their benefits. It makes me sick to my stomach to see people who do NO work have a better standard of living than I do. I'm a teacher, by the way. Benefits should be a safety net, not a hammock.

So, I don't have any grudges against immigrants who work. After all, their are plenty of British sc*mbags here who are sending our once great country to the dogs. We are creating a nation of people who have no self-respect, who respect no-one and who think that everyone owes them a living.

I share many people's sentiments. Once my family are no longer here, I'll be off, probably to Canada.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

This is why the bnp are starting to get votes, people have had enough of the **** tAkers and are turning to the last hope of saving our country even though in the long run the bnp will ruin it. I had to claim jsa a while ago and you would have thought I was a common criminal way I was treated even though I'd worked since the day I left school, my first signing on day I was sat with a bunch of low life chavs who thought it was real fun to claim disability benefit with nothing wrong! And they were not being quiet about it, in ear shot of all the workers there, what did they do??? Nothing!! I won't even get started on the immigration status of Britain

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRi (VXR Styling)

Engine : Z19DTH (Re-mapped)

Year : 04

Mileage : 140k

Benefits should be a safety net, not a hammock.

Best quote ever BIGKNILL...

As for BNP, i think the same, its stuff like this thats the main reason for them getting more votes... and its not nuckle dragging racist that are voting, but people who have had enough of the same 3, sorry MAIN 3 parties (how silly of me) and want a change. think most people think the same of uncontrolled immigration and unskilled workers, oh and benefits!! and this is the only party who dont seem to car about political correctness, and i think most us voters dont either. so untill the main ones put there spines back in and get tough they'll continue to lose votes...

But rather then change policy, its easier for them to brand the party as racist and make them out to be laughable.

I think we should all do a "Baxters Millions" and vote non of the above!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information