User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: BMW Driver

  1. #1
    Full Member spennny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Blantyre
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats






  2. #2
    Regular Member Sean-2.2Direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Liverpool
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Thats bad BMW drivers wind me up something wicked

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Worcs/Staffs/Westmids (ish)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    It'd the "freelander effect" gone a step further me thinks.....

    What is it about people who can't drive buying cars that are far too big for them?

    If she had been driving what she should have been driving (a Micra or a Yaris), I doubt she'd have even got it over the central barrier thing!

    Upon reflection I think about 90% of people would leave the scene after doing something like that, the other 10% wouldn't even need to drive off, because they can actually drive in the first place!

  4. #4
    Full Member neverlandandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    lanark
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia Elite Nav

    Trim : Elite

    Engine : 2.0 cdti

    Year : 2012

    Mileage : 9k

    Default

    just drives off as well

  5. #5
    Regular Member n_hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Northampton, UK
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers.... Its like they think they own 2 out of 3 of the Motorway lanes.

    I cant believe the bird even drove off!! What condition would her car have been in? LOL

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Worcs/Staffs/Westmids (ish)
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n_hudson View Post
    Audi drivers are the new BMW drivers.... Its like they think they own 2 out of 3 of the Motorway lanes.

    I cant believe the bird even drove off!! What condition would her car have been in? LOL
    Don't those things have sump guards? it probably did nothing more than wreck the lower part of the bumper.

    I saw one of these taking the racing line through a corner on a country lane near Kinver (if anyone knows it?), it nearly had a head on with a MK3 Fiesta (with mother and 2 kids) coming the other way..... Even more scary now ive seen that video!

  7. #7
    Regular Member 67688c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In UK
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean-2.2Direct View Post
    Thats bad BMW drivers wind me up something wicked

    Lol ah-hem...(cough) I drive a 320 BMW matey. You get plonkers in all makes of cars.

    Looks to me like that woman should never have been behind the wheel of any car, and to drive off is the thing that makes me really mad, good to see she got caught.

    However I have seen some of those drivers in those large X5's and Range Rover Discoveries etc. drive like they think no one else uses the roads but them especially round some of the very narrow lanes we have round here. Some drivers are just plain stupid, and have no consideration for other road users.
    Last edited by 67688c; 11th November 2009 at 18:26.

  8. #8
    Regular Member 67688c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In UK
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birchy63 View Post
    It'd the "freelander effect" gone a step further me thinks.....

    What is it about people who can't drive buying cars that are far too big for them?

    If she had been driving what she should have been driving (a Micra or a Yaris), I doubt she'd have even got it over the central barrier thing!

    Upon reflection I think about 90% of people would leave the scene after doing something like that, the other 10% wouldn't even need to drive off, because they can actually drive in the first place!

    Its unlikely that most other cars would have been able to drive off anyway due to the damage caused I would have thought.
    The fact she did drive off should be enough to ban her from driving for life in my book.

  9. #9
    Ex Vec-C Admin Deztroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    WGAF#5
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    speaking from experience (and before the thread goes off at any deletable tangents based on age/sex/creed/religion or manufacturer of automobile) there are some exceedingly bad drivers out there and this only enforces the argument that EVERYONE should have to resit a form of test on a regular basis - as cars and technology change drivers become less aware of their surroundings and the capabilities of their cars - fortunately in this intance no one was hurt

    0-Large smile ......every time it's driven

  10. #10
    Full Member Big Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Is a very naughty boy
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Nothing to do with the type of car being driven, its the ass behing the wheel. I have had more near misses with ***** in vectras than in bmws!

    edit: looks like Dez has read the "how 2" om locking threads
    Now I need a turbo to keep up!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. OLd Duffer Driver!!!
    By fester999 in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 4th May 2012, 18:33
  2. Advanced driver courses.(Class A driver)
    By Craig1985 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19th August 2008, 10:48
  3. New driver
    By T4M in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th February 2008, 23:46
  4. Hello all from new vec driver + THANKS!!
    By Grem in forum Introduce yourself.
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 1st January 2008, 18:27

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •