Thread: A thanks from me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Ian.. you're making me blush mate..

It's what it's all about.. from the campfire to under the car.. that's what makes Vectra-C in my humble opinion..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Great to meet you finally Andy as well as the rest of the Admin Team (Duncan, Graeme) as well as everything.

Seems funny everyone wasn't what I thought they would be (And ditto from the comments people said about me ha ha!!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by Spikey©
    You summed up the whole spirit of Vectra-c.com nicely there mate, the friendliness and helpfulness of the members at the show and on the site, it's what this place is all about for my money.

Nail on the head Neil.

Well said mate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Yep, well done guys, not got much to say that hasn't already been said really.
    I think the hardest job of the day was with out doubt the bbq, it was a cracking day, very hot anyway, and the heat under the gazebo, around those bbq's was unbearable, so big Phil and his bbq team have my admiration, that's something I certainly couldn't do, so an extra big thank you to them !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I was going to do a photo section and a big shout out to ALL the vectra-c possie ... but i didnt really find time to take any pics of the day so i'll just do the shout out ok ??

first and formost to andy , duncan and graeme for organising the best day of the history of vectra-c.com , and for the coments in previous posts

secondly a big thanks to dwabo, little caterman , payney and to the gentleman with the pram who jumped to give me a break .. but for the life of me i can't remember your name .. so please forgive me but i do recognise it and will pm you once i remember !!!!!

for the people who voted for my car !! may i thank you hole heartedly, and extend my view that has been noted on the turn out of the other cars ..as being nothing short of spectacular ... i have .. nor i think, will ever again see such a well turned out group of cars , and i think we all should be winners ... if i could cut my trophy up into 44 pieces i would ..and give you all a little piece each !!!

to the star of the show .... ( person ) there is ( in my eyes ) only one person , that on the day went over and beyond the call of duty .... and that goes to MARK ..(3.2 GSI ) The man was everywhere , and had everything anyone needed .... the bloke is a walking talking warehouse and a good mate of mine ..... with a cracking wife too i must add .......

everyone else who was there i would like to thank for turning up ... and i'm sorry to those i never got to speak to .... darren ( m5 dsh ) i saw your car..... but then it was driving away !!

edd and larissa i wjsh , i wish i spoke to you , but happy birthday luv , and can i add how gorgeous you looked yesterday ( larissa that is .. sorry edd but your not my type )

lastly to all my buddys ..... caterman , payney , mark 3.2 gsi and mrs gsi, drinky , mrs D ( well done for the 1st place ) micky and his younger bro ( pioneer ) richard 3.2 ( top bloke ) ian c , alex , ian , ian t , ion spoons and dianna , matt smith .. all the admin , in a states for the tour of the vxr and to everyone else who i havn't put down but my FINGER is aching now

Watch the truck pull on youtube --http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjGfVxXov1E

Ex Vec-C Admin / Founder Duncan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Nice write up Phil!
    Quote Originally Posted by big phil
    to the star of the show .... ( person ) there is ( in my eyes ) only one person , that on the day went over and beyond the call of duty .... and that goes to MARK ..(3.2 GSI ) The man was everywhere , and had everything anyone needed .... the bloke is a walking talking warehouse and a good mate of mine ..... with a cracking wife too i must add .......
    I can't second that enough! From what they both did on the Saturday with the BBQ, bringing enough food for the evening to feed an army, Mark getting stuck in (as always) lending a helping hand to several of us who were working on our cars that afternoon, Cara for working tirelessly sorting out the food for the BBQ - not to mention putting me up for the evening in their cracking trailer tent! ; to all their help on the Sunday where they both didn't stop. And especially for going above and beyond the call of a duty making at least two trips back to the camping area (which was a helluva trek - especially in that heat) to get the BBQ and later on a couple of other items.

Top, top, top people - but I did say that in a fairly recent thread.

D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information