hello,
i've recently become the owner of a 2.2 LS as it was a very good deal , low mileage purchased as a family car etc, however truth be told visually its somewhat lacking in appeal i have been considering doing some minor modifications to it with the goal of making it eventually as close to an sri as possible.
I have a few questions that i'd like to ask and if anyone can answer them id be very grateful.
Please note my general car "knowledge" is pretty poor so please be gentle!

1) my model doesnt have a centre armrest at all , if i purchase one can it be fitted ? its mainly the fact i have no rear air vents that makes me think no , but clarification would be great

2)if i can get the rear bumper from an sri with the cutout for the exahust pipe would i require an entire exhaust system from an sri or just the rear box ?

3)how difficult is it to fit new handles , would i be better off getting some chrome covers rather than looking to replace the entire handles?

4) chrome window trims , as i understand it the main windows are fairly straight forward clip on etc however how difficult is it to fit the rear quarter window?

N.B. Im looking to add genuine vauxhall parts where possible sourced from breakers yards etc

Thank you for taking the time to read this and any other basic mods that could be suggested that are relatively painless and cheap would always be welcome! ( i have read the suggested mods thread - v useful and gave me some ideas i hadnt thought of.
all the best,

JRBVectra