Well after getting my gsi vec couple of month ago I was rather pleased with my purchase, then I had my work cut by 26 hours a week so I'm much worse off now and running a 3.2 isn't easy, luckily I have works van so my weekly errands are covered in that, but use the car on a weekend and it's guzzeling way too much for my current financial situation, the insurance is also costing me 68 a month, aswell as all other running costs, I've seen what I'd get for it as trade in ( £2399 ) which i'd sooner give it away than take that for it, and would have a prob selling private as it's on finance, can't get a loan to pay off finance even though my credit history is spotless and don't want to be paying all what I am monthly for it just be sat in the drive until I can afford to use it (and that's if I get more hours which is unlikely or a new job which there's not much about)

Maybe I've covered all options but thought I'd ask here for opinions. I don't want to get rid as I love the car and so does the missus, my friends and family but as much as I love it it doesn't make a very good house To cover the one I'll be getting evicted from if the rents not paid!!!

Cheers guys