User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Who's got a 2.0 DTI?

  1. #1
    Regular Member Ean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Suffolk
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Question Who's got a 2.0 DTI?

    Whos got one of these?

    What are they like? Issues? its a 2003, 53, Manual.

    What MPG are you getting? I will be doing 70 miles a day.

    I see it as I will only need to fill up every 500 miles? Or is that a pipe dream?

    I have seen one, that I like, and I now have to sell the 'savings' to the wife.
    Its a bloddy good deal, and have been offered a gr8 price on my elite signum.

    Any help pllllllllllllllease

  2. #2
    Regular Member Penfold101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Combination of Preston and Oxfordshire...
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    If you're doing 70 miles a day, aren't caning it, and everything's working as advertised you should easily see 600 miles mate...


    The record is about 950 I think...

  3. #3
    Regular Member kman247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    milton keynes
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I have the 2.0 DTI average about 47 mpg , and I dont do any motorway driving either , maybe a third on A roads , the rest around town. So get over 500 miles out of a tank every time.

  4. #4
    Ex-Staff Full Member John LE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Forfar, Scotland
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Facelift Insignia/Corsa D

    Trim : LE/VXR

    Engine : 2.0 cdti/1.6 Turbo

    Year : 13/07

    Default

    I don't have a 2.0 DTi but I have the 2.2 and can easily get over 500 to a tank with it doing long runs. The dti is a very underated engine and is pretty solid

  5. #5
    Regular Member si_hoss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stevenage, Herts
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john.robertson2 View Post
    I don't have a 2.0 DTi but I have the 2.2 and can easily get over 500 to a tank with it doing long runs. The dti is a very underated engine and is pretty solid
    I've also got the 2.2DTi, and agree with the above. I do 70 miles per day and a little geeky but averaged the whole of my mileage for June this year, I only got 44.1mpg over 1669miles - however 40% of that is rush hour traffic through London (north circular and the like), the other 60% is rush hour A1(M). That 60% takes 20mins, the last 40% takes me 40mins!!! Go figure!

    My mate's got the 2.0DTi and reckons he pulls 52-55mpg everywhere, not sure of his daily commute though.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •