I noticed this in my total vaux mag. Does anyone have one, are they any good? I am thinking about getting one They come in different colours to match you dash. £600

http://www.triedntested.co.uk/

The VX MMI is a powerful multimedia system developed by TT for your Vauxhall/Opel. It will play your complete music and film collection. You can enjoy almost all commercially available digital entertainment formats including DivX movies; your MP3 songs, iTunes collection and of course all the standard DVD and CD formats.

Bring your digital music players in-car, too. Connect your USB music player to the USB-in and your iPod (for music and video) directly with supplied ipod cable.

The system includes our Live Streaming Bluetooth connection, which means that it will play music direct from your mobile phone through the car speakers. Call friends and family by scrolling through your phone book or call history on VX MMI's touch screen.

Alternatively, you can add our TV Tuner and enjoy your programs in true 5.1 multi-channel surround sound. You can even add screens for passengers in the back, Dual entertainment all from one console- driver can listen to radio/ipod/tv/usb while the passengers in the back watch a DVD.

This system will automatically engage in rear view mode if you have a camera installed when you select the reverse gear or with the optional parking sensors you can have a on screen display of your remaining distance just like in a BMW or Audi. You can also connect it to you car tire pressure monitor to have an accurate on screen display of each tire pressure and temperature.

The large, 6.5" screen is ideal for GPS navigation with dual zone capabilities you can watch a DVD while receiving route instructions.

And not forgetting the most vital feature of controlling all you entertainment using your Vauxhall steering controls and your existing LCD/TFT screen on your dash will work as normal also displaying info from your VX MMI's screen.

Our VX MMI is a versatile system that gives you total entertainment flexibility with Plug and Play ISO clip.