Hi, have just joined after buying a 2005 Vectra SRI CDTi 150 on Wednesday. Its to replace my company car from the job I'm leaving - a 2004 Zafira DTi. What a difference!

I'm on a limited budget and will have a round commute of 40 miles so needed something (relatively) practical...

I was originally going to get a Mondeo 130 but after looking at a few on forecourts I started to get 2nd thoughts - they started to look a bit bland. Then I spotted a Vectra SRi in Black - that's more like it! That model was sold but managed to find one on ebay that was identical apart from this one had 42K on the clock as opposed to the first one with 140K. Sorted.

Went a saw it last Sunday, made him an offer on the spot. Did the deal on the phone later that day and then drove it back on Wednesday night this week with a massive grin on my face.

Its just been in to my local garage and had the EGR valve replaced but everything else is bang-on. Just need to move the single DIN Sony bluetooth stereo in and that'll do me. Will keep reading up on the EMAPs and Chipping kits before I go any further

So I start the new job, a fortnight on Monday and get to upgrade from my Postman Pat van at the same time - Brilliant