User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tax Breaks for Immigrants To Stop Them Leaving UK.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default Tax Breaks for Immigrants To Stop Them Leaving UK.

What do people think of the government Think-Tanks latest idea. Yep some clever person has decided it would be a good idea to give tax breaks to certain imigrants to try and ensure they stay in the UK.

Which prompts the question, why dont they offer tax breaks to the more than half million british who emigrate to other countries each year and encourage them to stay. In many case these same people are often the more skilled, and better educated british, and more afluent. Why not give them tax breaks too to stay, or for that matter give us all tax breaks to stay.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...keep-them-here-

I think its time someone noticed that their think-tank does not contain a brain! It could only happen here in the UK.
    Last edited by 67688c; 6th August 2009 at 17:10.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Personally i think they should all just leave anyway. The majority of the young ones here where I live have done nothing but shame themselves and where they come from.

Even the old polish community who stayed after the war have said that the young ones who are comming over now are giving them a bad name.

What about tax breaks for all those companies about to go under and the people on minimum wage thinking of leaving work so they can sign on and be better off!
    Now I need a turbo to keep up!

On a Sabbatical
    Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

....sorry had to check my calendar... with all the recent stupid ideas recently im sure its April 1st Groundhog day

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I've a better idea, none of us like the establishment, and to them migrants are a new source of ppl to steal from and generally keep the upper hand, so I propose we all do an Indian, an Indian is we all go to another country and swamp a city, thus driving out the locals and allowing us a foothold, we could then spread out after having 20 kids each and take over other cities, then we can buy it all up and it'll be all ours!!!!

Kinda racist isn't it? digaf? no I do not, wake up and smell the coffee, we have 30 years maximum before we've died out and they've bred out, I'm going to sum up here, it's not that I don't like diversity but when you do all the putting in and someone else does all the taking out it kinda sticks in your throat, anyone doubting me try getting a council house, got plenty for ppl coming here, got none for our own, I've been looking at things recently, and I have a way out conclusion, laugh if you want, I do believe the establishment knows it's lost control of things, so they are now stripping the country of defence and money, they are sponsoring the chav thing and the reason for it is so when we fall those that take over don't get an easy ready made ride, personally I want to take back my country, I want a say in who can stay and who can go, I want equal rights for everyone, and I want effort and compasion rewarded, to hell with rewarding ppl who are bad because nobody can think of a way to control them, there is a way, again you will laugh but it does work, here's your options, if I gave you a good beating or I said to you c'mon mate behave, which option would have you crossing the road next time you saw me>? simple isn't it, everyone understands that feeling as your nose and teeth collapse.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : Vectra

Trim : SRI NAV XP

Engine : 1.9 CDTI 150

Year : 2007

Mileage : 72K

At the heart of so-called 'equality and diversity' is reverse discrimination which favours those who have come here to stay from elsewhere. No other European country does more for 'outsiders' than we do or comparatively less for their own people than we do.

As I once said to my daughter, who was growing up in these 'multi-cultural' times, this is not the country I was brought up in......more's the pity.

Life is not a 'level playing field' but at least the 'playing field' used to be ours. It is now controlled by those who are not affected in the slightest by government immigration policies and their aftermath, and by 'outsiders' who are spearheading the introduction and implementation of what are effectively 'racist' polices against the indigenous population that has to allow foreigners to settle here.
    Last edited by john_k_sri; 6th August 2009 at 18:34.

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I totally echo your words and thoughts, I was recently shown a thread on YOUTUBE called muslim demographics...............take a look ....it scared the **** out of me, but living in Bradford I'm now used to being a minority.
    I wasn't a racist but getting my head smashed (by a metal bar) and three broken ribs in the riots of 2001 by 18 youths just for walking in the town centre with a group of relatives as we had no idea what had gone on that day as we were at my sister in laws wedding then it kind of changes your attitude somewhat

And now we are swamped with europeans (and i say that loosely) YES they get there housing benefits and tax breaks.....is there any wonder there are so many.
    and yes I am bitter as my oldest son 18 has had two years at college to be a bricky and now can't get a job as an apprentice, my 16 year old daughter is harrased wherever she goes ...god help my youngest,
    law and order is out of control..........but not as much as the people running it,
    Andy

Problems Posted
    Problems Solved
    Best Answers
    Good Answers
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by hairy31 View Post

And now we are swamped with europeans (and i say that loosely) YES they get there housing benefits and tax breaks.....is there any wonder there are so many.
    and yes I am bitter as my oldest son 18 has had two years at college to be a bricky and now can't get a job as an apprentice, my 16 year old daughter is harrased wherever she goes ...god help my youngest,
    law and order is out of control..........but not as much as the people running it,
    Andy

That's the bits the lefties and liberal's don't like you to know about, where I live migration isn't a new thing, for at least the last 30 years we've had migrant's arriving to work in kebab house's restaraunt's and hotel's, some 15 years ago there was a good night venue in town, it did theme nights through the week and was always a good gig to go to, anyway about that time it saw an influx of custom from swathy looking letches, within a year the women had left because of the constant not taking no for an answer and cheap thrill touching up that was happening, this led to no women so the UK male started to go elsewhere also, pretty soon all that was there was a group of 15 non UK males still thinking the club could exist on the 15 pints of beer they would buy per night, that's 15 in total not per bloke btw, so after a short while the place shut down and has never reopened, now we'll get round to the work side of things, there are two failings here, one is the fact that someone who is allowed to work on benefits and doesn't pay tax is able to work for less that someone who gets clobbered for the whole lot, the second is the fact that we have business ppl who aid this scenario, the I'm alright Jack crew in other words, now you might be able to see where my motive comes from, I have ppl I'd rather not share the air with around me, and ppl who say they are patriot's yet exploit the cheaper labour at the expense of his fellow countryman.

Thread Information