Going on a bit from Caprimans dilema, I've just about had it with my job as a mobile auto electrician installing gps, hands free kits, parking sensors & telematics systems. 2 years ago when the company I'd worked for for 8 years closed down and being 25 I thought this could be point in my life I could make a change in carreer for the better, instead I walked straight into a similar job with same pay & only real benefit being a fully expensed car, oh & now being field based it's great as you have no one over your shoulder.
Now 27 I'm begining to think wether I should of took a carreer change more seriously.

What I was woundering is who of you lot do what, do you regret taking that carreer a few years on & would you suggest to someone to take it on?
Personally I don't think I could ever go back to being stuck in the same building day in, day out anymore but other than that I'm up for anything.
I know we have a few plod amongst us, have thought about that but our county recruitment site say they have no openings at the mo. Wouldn't mind traffc officer for highways agency but again no openings.