Thread: judder

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default judder

hi guys i went a drive to carlisle N the car started to judder it gradualy got worse and the eml flashed and went off again, im on the way back n its awful, every gear juddering and loosing power, no smoke tht i can see. im gna take the dtuk box off and c if tht helps, put more fuel in to help and has done nuthing. i have previously cleaned the egr. any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : 2.0l CDTi Bi-Turbo Insginia Sports Tourer

Trim : Vx Line Nav Sri

Engine : 2.0

Year : 2014

what model is it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

its the cdti 150
    im at a service station scared to drive lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

ok started down the road again and juddering got saveer causing the eml to come on tjen off each time causing me to loose speed, engine light stayed on and lost all power very dangerous as i have trucks all around me, and my pregnant partner in the car so decided to pull over and call the AA. now stuck on the motorway waiting on the patrol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

ok guys im told its injector 3 tht messed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

ok guys, changed the injector 3 wiring today and all is well, got the part from vauxhall.
    Not being cheeky i would like to say thanks but not this time, only reason for update is incase someone has similar problem.
    Martyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

sorry to read of your predicament yesterday and glad you got it sorted in the end-
    appreciate you feeling like you may have been left like tumbleweed floating in the wind - but maybe if yoiu had picked a different thread title like HELP NEEDED URGENTLY _ BROKEN DOWN ON THE MOTORWAY instead of "judder" more people would have looked at it and given you some feedback - but your 2nd post including a "lol" may not have given some people your true predicament,

the search button may have also put you in the area of a no3 injector - not sure what you expected anyone else to do over the computer for you last night - your best course of action was indeed to contact the AA or RAC - if in doubt dont drive anywhere especially a motorway - you could have easily caused irrepricable damage to your engine - the eml doesnt come on for fun

just my feedback - no offence intendedbut may help you and others for future reference

0-Large smile ......every time it's driven

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Vehicle : 2.0l CDTi Bi-Turbo Insginia Sports Tourer

Trim : Vx Line Nav Sri

Engine : 2.0

Year : 2014

Quote Originally Posted by deztroyer View Post
    sorry to read of your predicament yesterday and glad you got it sorted in the end-
    appreciate you feeling like you may have been left like tumbleweed floating in the wind - but maybe if yoiu had picked a different thread title like HELP NEEDED URGENTLY _ BROKEN DOWN ON THE MOTORWAY instead of "judder" more people would have looked at it and given you some feedback - but your 2nd post including a "lol" may not have given some people your true predicament,

the search button may have also put you in the area of a no3 injector - not sure what you expected anyone else to do over the computer for you last night - your best course of action was indeed to contact the AA or RAC - if in doubt dont drive anywhere especially a motorway - you could have easily caused irrepricable damage to your engine - the eml doesnt come on for fun

just my feedback - no offence intendedbut may help you and others for future reference

Quote Originally Posted by twaiter
    Not being cheeky i would like to say thanks but not this time
    Don't ask in future then

Quote Originally Posted by twaiter
    hi guys i went a drive to carlisle N the car started to judder it gradualy got worse and the eml flashed and went off again, im on the way back n its awful, every gear juddering and loosing power, no smoke tht i can see. im gna take the dtuk box off and c if tht helps, put more fuel in to help and has done nuthing. i have previously cleaned the egr. any suggestions?
    This suggests that your car was somewhere safe. i.e at home and you were asking about the problem. No sense of urgency? As said above, if you had posted 'URGENT STUCK ON MOTORWAY' then perhaps people would have responded. As i was about to suggest, but not knowing the engine or year of car (that's why i asked) that the 3rd injector was the likely culprit! And if you had taken the plug on and off several times, it would probably have got you home

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

no there was no cheek intendeed, and agreed the title wasnt very helpfull! i was using my iphone which was very helpfull as i then found out the problem before the guy actually told me,
    but yeh sorted it today using junction boxes, its booked in on saturday at vauxhall for the handbreak recall the chap said their wasnt anything els recalled on it as i enquired about the ecu update, he didnt know what i was talking about.

but yeh thanks anyway lads, and again sorry for being a breast..

Thread Information