User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: judder

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default judder

    hi guys i went a drive to carlisle N the car started to judder it gradualy got worse and the eml flashed and went off again, im on the way back n its awful, every gear juddering and loosing power, no smoke tht i can see. im gna take the dtuk box off and c if tht helps, put more fuel in to help and has done nuthing. i have previously cleaned the egr. any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Regular Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    On another planet
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : 2.0l CDTi Bi-Turbo Insginia Sports Tourer

    Trim : Vx Line Nav Sri

    Engine : 2.0

    Year : 2014

    Default

    what model is it?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    its the cdti 150
    im at a service station scared to drive lol

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    ok started down the road again and juddering got saveer causing the eml to come on tjen off each time causing me to loose speed, engine light stayed on and lost all power very dangerous as i have trucks all around me, and my pregnant partner in the car so decided to pull over and call the AA. now stuck on the motorway waiting on the patrol.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    ok guys im told its injector 3 tht messed up.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    ok guys, changed the injector 3 wiring today and all is well, got the part from vauxhall.
    Not being cheeky i would like to say thanks but not this time, only reason for update is incase someone has similar problem.
    Martyn

  7. #7
    Ex Vec-C Admin Deztroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    WGAF#5
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    sorry to read of your predicament yesterday and glad you got it sorted in the end-
    appreciate you feeling like you may have been left like tumbleweed floating in the wind - but maybe if yoiu had picked a different thread title like HELP NEEDED URGENTLY _ BROKEN DOWN ON THE MOTORWAY instead of "judder" more people would have looked at it and given you some feedback - but your 2nd post including a "lol" may not have given some people your true predicament,

    the search button may have also put you in the area of a no3 injector - not sure what you expected anyone else to do over the computer for you last night - your best course of action was indeed to contact the AA or RAC - if in doubt dont drive anywhere especially a motorway - you could have easily caused irrepricable damage to your engine - the eml doesnt come on for fun

    just my feedback - no offence intendedbut may help you and others for future reference

    0-Large smile ......every time it's driven

  8. #8
    Regular Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    On another planet
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : 2.0l CDTi Bi-Turbo Insginia Sports Tourer

    Trim : Vx Line Nav Sri

    Engine : 2.0

    Year : 2014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deztroyer View Post
    sorry to read of your predicament yesterday and glad you got it sorted in the end-
    appreciate you feeling like you may have been left like tumbleweed floating in the wind - but maybe if yoiu had picked a different thread title like HELP NEEDED URGENTLY _ BROKEN DOWN ON THE MOTORWAY instead of "judder" more people would have looked at it and given you some feedback - but your 2nd post including a "lol" may not have given some people your true predicament,

    the search button may have also put you in the area of a no3 injector - not sure what you expected anyone else to do over the computer for you last night - your best course of action was indeed to contact the AA or RAC - if in doubt dont drive anywhere especially a motorway - you could have easily caused irrepricable damage to your engine - the eml doesnt come on for fun

    just my feedback - no offence intendedbut may help you and others for future reference





    Quote Originally Posted by twaiter
    Not being cheeky i would like to say thanks but not this time
    Don't ask in future then

    Quote Originally Posted by twaiter
    hi guys i went a drive to carlisle N the car started to judder it gradualy got worse and the eml flashed and went off again, im on the way back n its awful, every gear juddering and loosing power, no smoke tht i can see. im gna take the dtuk box off and c if tht helps, put more fuel in to help and has done nuthing. i have previously cleaned the egr. any suggestions?
    This suggests that your car was somewhere safe. i.e at home and you were asking about the problem. No sense of urgency? As said above, if you had posted 'URGENT STUCK ON MOTORWAY' then perhaps people would have responded. As i was about to suggest, but not knowing the engine or year of car (that's why i asked) that the 3rd injector was the likely culprit! And if you had taken the plug on and off several times, it would probably have got you home

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    no there was no cheek intendeed, and agreed the title wasnt very helpfull! i was using my iphone which was very helpfull as i then found out the problem before the guy actually told me,
    but yeh sorted it today using junction boxes, its booked in on saturday at vauxhall for the handbreak recall the chap said their wasnt anything els recalled on it as i enquired about the ecu update, he didnt know what i was talking about.

    but yeh thanks anyway lads, and again sorry for being a breast..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Judder and eml
    By Lordish in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21st June 2012, 07:41
  2. Judder at 50 to 60
    By Faz2726 in forum Vectra C / Signum Troubleshooting
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17th January 2012, 00:00
  3. judder
    By marc vectra sri in forum Engine & Drivetrain
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th December 2011, 14:41
  4. Judder in 1st
    By jongiddings in forum Engine & Drivetrain
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19th March 2011, 17:04
  5. Judder at 2000rpm?
    By jamesr in forum Engine & Drivetrain
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28th January 2009, 13:49

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •