User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Body kit advice

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Body kit advice

    I want to fit a body kit to my veccy 1.9cdti sri

    but I'm unsure what kit to get Irmscher or Steinmetz, maybe any other kit thats on the market

    So if anyone got any idea's on any of these kits or even another make

    "PLEASE HELP"

  2. #2
    Ex Vec-C Admin & Founder Bainie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    60 Degrees North !!
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    A couple of pics of mine with Steinmetz on, it`s a bit different to Irmscher stuff ?

    http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8704

  3. #3
    Regular Member Maverick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Do you have a pre-facelift? I would go for the Irmscher front spoiler, not cheap but very good quality and suits the SRi brilliantly. Then on the rear you could go down the VXR path like mine below, very good quality and compared to irmscher very low cost, The VXR tailgate spoiler retails at about £140 + VAT and the bottom skirt retails at £27.00 retail + VAT for the centre section and about £145 for the main rear skirt.

    If you have the facelift model, the VXR style line front spoiler retails at about £138 + VAT.

    Hope this helps.



  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bainie
    A couple of pics of mine with Steinmetz on, it`s a bit different to Irmscher stuff ?

    http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8704
    I like the look of the front Steinmetz spoiler, is the rear spoiler & side skirts from Steinmetz aswell

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Do you have a pre-facelift? I would go for the Irmscher front spoiler, not cheap but very good quality and suits the SRi brilliantly. Then on the rear you could go down the VXR path like mine below, very good quality and compared to irmscher very low cost, The VXR tailgate spoiler retails at about £140 + VAT and the bottom skirt retails at £27.00 retail + VAT for the centre section and about £145 for the main rear skirt.

    If you have the facelift model, the VXR style line front spoiler retails at about £138 + VAT.

    Hope this helps.



    I have a 55 plate veccy c

    I do like the rear skirt & wheels

    how much would a set of those wheel cost if you don't mind me asking

  6. #6
    Regular Member Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tyne & Wear
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    they often come on here for sale mate at around £800 a set and the last few sets have been sold within 30 minutes of being posted so you have to be quick!

    Baine's rear spoiler is an irmscher 'wing type' copy. Approx £85 from www.bodykits.co.uk or £280 from irmscher for a pukka item, unless a certain member sharing my name offers you one for less

    The skirts on Bainies car are original Sri skirts.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bristol
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    they often come on here for sale mate at around £800 a set and the last few sets have been sold within 30 minutes of being posted so you have to be quick!

    Baine's rear spoiler is an irmscher 'wing type' copy. Approx £85 from www.bodykits.co.uk or £280 from irmscher for a pukka item, unless a certain member sharing my name offers you one for less

    The skirts on Bainies car are original Sri skirts.

    Thanks for that info

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. the last body mod
    By whiskyno7 in forum East (RO - WhiskyNo7, ARO - Plasma)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 5th July 2011, 14:24
  2. Which Body Kit Will Fit??
    By JACKALG1 in forum Styling
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20th November 2006, 11:23
  3. Advice on this body kit
    By Rich_v6 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27th March 2006, 19:58

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •