Anyone tried this on their CDTI?
- Provides immediate thorough cleaning of air intake system, inlet valves, EGR valve and connecting tube between EGR valve and air intake manifold.
- Strong power jet spray to support cleaning action.
- Dissolves gum, lacquer, tar, carbon and deposits.
- Easy to use, cleaning takes only 5 to 10 minutes, with a minimum necessity to dismantle components.
- Restores perfect air flow towards the combustion chamber.
- Provides a regular and stable idle.
- Restores or maintains the engine performance and fuel consumption.
- Eliminates and avoids starting problems.
- Improves accelerating properties.
- Reduces black exhaust emissions.