Some of you may remember back in 2007 at Trax, I bought a race style seat. My intention was to use this for a gaming seat for my Son Brandon. I got it for the bargain price of £10 because there was a faulty mounting thread.
I finally got round to getting this sorted, I drilled & tapped the faulty thread for a start. I got some rough drawings done for a proper base to put the seat on. Then I had a word with one of the bosses of the fabrication company that rent some of our workshop. Got a surprise the other day, when he told me the base was finished. They have even made a footrest that is adjustable, but I left that at work for now.
Today I fitted the seat to the base, and then added a few stickers to finish it off.
Here’s the happy customer testing out the finished item......