hi folks just thought i should post a few pics of my latest mod just cant stop lol i used to have a sony head unit but decided to go for a pioneer avh-p5700 in dash dvd player with motorized screen i finished installing the unit this evening . the sound quality is fantastic the sony head unit was good but the pioneer has a lot more sound settings. all so have installed a 10" roof screen i have had this installed for a couple of weeks not to bad to install just lowered the head lining then made sure the screen was in the correct place then drilled a small hole for the power cable to go through then i ran this down the passenger piller then under the carpet to the power socket between the seats allso put a switch in so it can be switched of easly . allso bought a pioneer cd-vs33 audio video selector so the kids can still watch a dvd and have head phones on while we can still listen to the radio up front sorry about the picture quality i need to get a good camera

this is the hide away unit that controls the av selector this is installed under the passenger seat

second last pic is the av selector i installed this where the ash tray is for the rear seats

last pic is the finished install the wee man can even hook the play station to this as well when i told him this he had a big grin on his face