been getting fumes in my cabin of the car, vauxhall have changed the cat, egr pipe, egr valve and now looking at changing the turbo/manifold (as they replaced this few months ago)
Been lookin on TIS and found this
Auxiliary heater exhaust system - Emission odour in passenger compartment
Vectra-C 2002.......,Signum 2003.......
Z19DT| Z19DTH| Y22DTR| Y22DTH| Y30DT| Z30DT,Z19DT| Z19DTH| Y22DTR| Y22DTH| Y30DT| Z30DT
Emission odour in passenger compartment.
In certain conditions emission could get into passenger compartment transferred by heater air intake.
In case of customer complaint extend the auxiliary heater
exhaust silencer with an exhaust line.
1. Cut exhaust line to lenght.
- lenght 139 cm
- burr flanges
2. Attach exhaust line to auxiliary heater exhaust silencer
- slide exhaust line (3) onto auxiliary heater exhaust
- tighten clamp (2)
3. Remove mounting clip (1) from 4th mounting point of
heat shield exhaust emission system (Picture II).
5. Attach exhaust line to underbody (Picture III).
Use the 4 mounting points (arrows) of heat shield exhaust
emission system to mount exhaust line.
- remove 4x fastening nut heat shield exhaust
- install exhaust line (1) with 4 clamps and 4 nuts to underbody
- install end cap (2) to exhaust line
Auxiliary heater exhaust 93189944 90 16 289
line - set
U3 205 20 Extend auxiliary heater 92 0,2
exhaust silencer with
The costs for this repair will be covered during the normal warranty.
The regular warranty procedure should be used for claiming Set-up-time.
D - Heating/Ventilation/Air conditioning
15 - Odour,22 - Smokes
Wonder if this is the fix? anyone else know of this fix?