0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default what a wake up call!!!!!!

well,got a chap on the door this morning,went to nswer it n long story short,ad been told there was a brick through my window.so got dressed,didnt make a fuss and go mental or anythin,kept my head and went down to have a look.a bricks turned out to be a boulder bigger than the size of my head,and it was as if its been placed onto the windscreen by a kid by the looks of it,as in if it was me that would do something like that,i'd put it in the centre of the screen,make sure it went right through and problably get into the car too.so some little ****** has strolled along and chose my car for some reason out of about 7 or 8 that are down there.and av a funny feelin who it would be,there was a bunch of kids outside onetime that a gave a wee shoutin at for givin the usual cheek,so police wont be gettin told about that one and al ring there ******* necks,every single one of them!!! but anyway,its went through the windscreen,the boulder landed on the bonnet so thats got a good few chunks out of it and on the top of the wing where it meets the bonet.pics up to follow,am getting in contact with the police right now and going to probably get a crime reference number,so what do i do from there,al need as much help as possible,i dont have a clue what im going to do with my insurance,will this come up as a claim or not?? any help atall would be great lads

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlucky mate, some right litte idiots out there
    It will come up as a claim, if you go down that route, or have it privatley priced, if you can do it that way

North West Regional Organiser paulvectrac's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the little ******* t--ts i think i would just go to there houses mate and damage there ipods and phones take them off them and stamp all over there stuff think if ya no who it is ring the dibble mate i think i would tell your insur have you got proected no claims if you have you will be ok mate and yes it will come up wit a claim mate if you got protected no claims it will only take a year off instead of losin the lot hope it helps mate
    Last edited by Stevel; 17th May 2009 at 09:19. Reason: Bypassed Swear Filter
    Vectra vxr custome remaps egr deletes dpf and diagnostic work all remaps are custome bench tuning avalible all genuine equipment PM for info

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry to hear this mate there are some proper mindless pr1cks out there

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gutted for you fella ,hope you get it all sorted

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As above,hope you get it sorted.See how they feel when they get themselves a car and it happens to them.Not allowed to swear here and it is Sunday

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

phoned the police so theyl be out from when i phoned up to a couple of hours,am not a hundred percent sure if i have got the no claims protection,al find out once i'v phoned them up,if not then awell,back to square one,unless a can get it done privately,least al get a new windscreen,it was covered in chips.and as for the kids al be keepin an eye out,cant just jump down there throats incase it wasnt them,but the second a see them again and they act dodgy when they see me,al be straight out the car a kickin the utter **** out of the lot of them.to be honest it happens to the best of us blah blah,its done and a cant chang it so am not ragin about it,am not exactly over the moon about it either but owell.sundays,why do they have to be like this lol.and av got work tomorrow.they could'v done it yesterday.....ye know what am more bothered about aswell though,i was wantin to get out and use my snow foam lance lol,geuss al do my dads car instead,a bit of stress relief

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ring this number mate its 24 hour 7 days windscreen replement mate and they cheap plus take credit cards 0800181112 hope it helps better than claimin
    Vectra vxr custome remaps egr deletes dpf and diagnostic work all remaps are custome bench tuning avalible all genuine equipment PM for info

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tell you what I'm up in Glenrothes about 06.15am everyday with my work(HOVIS) delivering bread to the co-ops at Finglassie,Bisland Road,Parbroath Rd,Cadham and at the big one at the Kingdom Centre do you think they would like an early morning call with a 18t truck parked outside their house sitting on top of daddy's car. Seriously though mate we work our ar5e5 off for our cars and some little tw4ts destroy it for us. Hope you get it sorted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

black knight you are right there is nothin worse than little **** that have no respect for other peps things we work all the hours we can get 2 have nice cars and it is taken away by some jumped up little kn*b head that carnt handle his lambrini think the wagon idea is a good one
    Last edited by Stevel; 17th May 2009 at 09:20. Reason: By passed swear filter.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information