My Warranty runs out in June, so need to book it in asap and get all the little niggles sorted. Had the car just over 2 months and noticed these things, so need to know if i can get them sorted or if its the norm etc:
1. Aircon stinks of sweaty socks / blue cheese.. not pleasant lol
2. Brakes scrub like an old car that hasnt been run for ages. Seems to be the rear's. Really bad when reversing, like the pads are all dry and rotten, but does it when slowing down forwards too.. Pads have a like 6mm left on them!
3. Get one knock now and then in the steering when driving from cold. Like a prang, possibly from the passenger side. Doesnt do it all the time, just on the odd occasion
4. Handbrake is crap!! And sometimes when i go to pull it up it feels like its stuck then jolts free and goes up a little further than normal (then not so far the next time) last owner said the mod was done to sort the dodgy handbrake.
5. I have a 2.8 V6 turbo and sometimes feels a slight judder when under harsh acceleration. Not major, but enough to feel its slightly off the normal smoothness.
6. And finally everytime i drive from cold (after leaving the car over night) it feels like theres a bumpy drive. I had the same issue with my ford cougar, and both are fitted with low profiles. Is it normal for them to get a flat spot on them when left over night which goes away when they warm?
Any help would be appreciated. Living in Germany is hard enough when it comes to explaining to the dealers, without the lack of knowledge of knowing if these things are definately 'problems' that need rectifying...