User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What alloys fit

  1. #1
    Regular Member JSYSH466Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newcastle under Lyme
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default What alloys fit

    Is there a list of different alloys which I could stick on my veccy.

    I know the saabs fit but can I use others with spacers or adaptors and if so what are the subsequent additional costs for doing so.

    Whilst here and saving a search what are the PCDs and any other specs I need? I want 18" for as little as possible as I need two new front tyres soon and would rather spend the £200 on new alloys and put a bit towards them

  2. #2
    Regular Member signum junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    I would like to know aswell m8 as I'm in same position and looking at these
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300259350635
    but don't know if they will fit
    OR these
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300259350720
    Last edited by signum junkie; 13th May 2009 at 00:04.

  3. #3
    Regular Member davree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Warton
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia

    Trim : SRi

    Engine : 2.0 CDTI (160)

    Year : 2010

    Mileage : 26000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JSYSH466Y View Post
    Is there a list of different alloys which I could stick on my veccy.

    I know the saabs fit but can I use others with spacers or adaptors and if so what are the subsequent additional costs for doing so.

    Whilst here and saving a search what are the PCDs and any other specs I need? I want 18" for as little as possible as I need two new front tyres soon and would rather spend the £200 on new alloys and put a bit towards them
    The PCD for the veccy is 5x110 and the offset range is ET 35 to ET 42 and the centre bore is 65.1.

    You can get away with using 5x108 and 5x112 by using wobbly bolts, with an offset range between 35 and 42 and a centre bore 65.1 or larger(you will need spiggot rings for wheels with a larger centre bore)

    HTH

  4. #4
    Regular Member Dose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Falkirk/dunfermline/alloa
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Some man^

  5. #5
    Regular Member davree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Warton
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Insignia

    Trim : SRi

    Engine : 2.0 CDTI (160)

    Year : 2010

    Mileage : 26000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by signum junkie View Post
    I would like to know aswell m8 as I'm in same position and looking at these
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=300259350635
    but don't know if they will fit
    Dont think they will fit mate, although they say they are Mercedes wheels which would usually fit with spigot rings and wobbly bolts) they are BMW fitment which are incompatible with the veccy.

    The second set wont fit either, a good tip would be to include mercedes and saab fitment in your search. Be careful though as a lot of Merc wheels have wider rears than the fronts which could cause problems if they are too wide!!

  6. #6
    Regular Member signum junkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Cheers nearly £100 cheaper than my next choice of fuel 6 alloys why are vec c ones so expensive

  7. #7
    Regular Member andy76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sheffield
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : cdti 150

    Trim : sri

    Engine : z19dth

    Year : 2005


  8. #8
    Regular Member JSYSH466Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newcastle under Lyme
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    does 8x18" mean anything and will they be ok?

  9. #9
    Regular Member ballan22direct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    isle of lewis
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davree View Post
    Dont think they will fit mate, although they say they are Mercedes wheels which would usually fit with spigot rings and wobbly bolts) they are BMW fitment which are incompatible with the veccy.

    The second set wont fit either, a good tip would be to include mercedes and saab fitment in your search. Be careful though as a lot of Merc wheels have wider rears than the fronts which could cause problems if they are too wide!!


  10. #10
    Regular Member swainey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Newtown Powys
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    i got audi A5 wheels with spigot rings and wobble bolts and i had nothing but trouble with wheel wobble issues


    ime returning them to the shop on saterday

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. XP2 Alloys
    By matt_hilluk in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 4th November 2010, 07:39
  2. alloys
    By skippyroo in forum Insignia car chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th September 2010, 19:24
  3. what alloys are these?
    By Hendry02 in forum Styling
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23rd June 2010, 22:35
  4. alloys
    By rich32 in forum Suspension, Wheels & Brakes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 8th May 2007, 22:35

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •