FIA International GT championships are on at Silverstone this weekend. I attended today, and I'm going back tomorrow.

Lots of very nice machinery there from GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4 classes, not many people though. More about them here - www.fiagt.com

Weather was nice, and I had to test out my new camera. 900 photo's later, and a few video clips, I've whittled down to about 90 that I think are pretty good. I've loaded them to Photobucket, if anyone is interested. http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b7...20Silverstone/

The Morgan's were my favourite (GT3 class)- sounded like Spitfire's with their side mounted exhausts. Went well too, pole and win for first race. Circuit commentators were speculating it was their first international win in about 40yrs. Nissan GTR and Corvette V8's made a good wallop too though. Audi R8 and Lambo Gallardo's were very subdued. Jaguar XKRS GT3 sounded like a total beast, and there was a clear supercharger whine from the Alpina M6 GT3's too.

Hope weather is as nice tomorrow for 2 hr GT1/2 race.

In case anyone asks, pics are straight off camera - Nikon D90, with 70-300 ED VR Nikon lense and Hoya UV filter. Camera setup with picture adjustment set to Vivid and saturation wound up to, helps make the colours pop out. Hope you enjoy them.