Since I modded my vectra I have now become an old age boy racer again

Before modding my hearse I used to have a good laugh if I had my thule cycle carriers & aero bars on

I would be cruising along & come upon the Subaru & Evolution Clan chugging along to conserve fuel (daring anyone to attempt to pass them)

Yes.. here we go, give them the "Traffic special Flash" as I cruised up to them & the result was always the same,
the quick startled hamster look in the mirror, wrongly assuming that the aero bars "blue lights" were about to start flashing,
before veering into the inside lane to let Strathclydes finest past........
then the realisation that it was not in fact the Elite Force, but my rapidly disappearing 1.9 CDTI oil burner now in front of them. (no it aint a toyota)

I look in the mirror, then you see the puff of smoke as their afterburners start kicking in, going into pursuit mode, then the angry stare as they blast pass me....... How dare I show such disrespect!!!...... priceless

But now I feel like the Mad Max stalking the highways & byeways to & from work looking for these guys for some payback... but guess what.... nowt, , nano, nothing, where have they all gone?

The only fun I have had, has been against the odd (arrogant) beamer (most were easy meat before the mods) who have now realised the error of their ways.

So it got me thinking, from reading other threads,

What was your most smugly, satisfying best burn off, hair raising intimidation tactic or just gave you the biggest smile or laugh,

please share

thanks

G