As the title says, managed to fit my angel eye headlamps and my chrome foglight surrounds this morning in work. I thought it was really easy tbh after thinkin it was going to be a hard job. The only problem i had was one of the angel eyes wouldnt adjust up as for some reason the reflector was stuck by a lug which i assume should have been underneath it to stop it dropping all the way down. After leaving a message on the phone of the company i got them off with no answer back it was time to make my mind up what to do. I had the most helpful techies in with me this morning so one of them helped me out, i managed to get the reflector in the correct place but i believe the lug is broken so will have to speak to the company when they ring me back as to what they wanna do. After all that tho when it was in place they adjusted spot on and was able to fasten the bumper back on. They adjust ok now with both motors working fine and i am pleased with how they look. Also the difference the chrome foglight surrounds have made is impressive also, just waiting for it to go dark now so i can get the full effect of the angel eyes and also take some snaps to post up for you all to look at, for now heres one pic i took u can see them and the chrome surrounds hope u like...