On a Sabbatical
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Default 9/11 conspiracy theory

This is a very long video peeps (1h 21min). So is not for 56k.

I'm not backing it up, or saying it's true or false, but it is just one argument -

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...59923762628848

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I don't know... all these theories, like Bush knew it was going to happen and all that. All I know is that I will never forget exactly where I was or what I was doing when the news started to come through about these attacks ( A34 South on the sliproad from Didcot, Heading towards Tidworth for my next delivery, Listening to Steve Wright on Radio 2, followed by Radio 5 as it became more serious. Originally they were saying a small plane had clipped the world trade centre, then they interupted to say another plane had hit. That's when I honestly thought WW3 had started. It still sends a shiver down my spine.)
    To me it still feels almost unreal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

That ones another Kennedy story, we will never know and even when it's officially allowed to go public they wont let it.

All I will add to it is that political figures seem to be doing exactly what they please in this time of ours, and it's not setting a good example to the population.

spoons

I was sat down at a cafe in Brighton, 400 yards from the hotel where the Labour Party were having a conference at the time.

The waitress came out and said the 'world trade center had been blown up'

I swear, it didnt register what the hell she meant, until she repeated herself...

We went home straight away and watched it all afternoon on the TV in disbeleif... It certainly looked like the start of WW3... such a major event.... and when the first tower fell. OH MY GOD !!!

It was like a nuclear bomb had gone off...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

I've seen a good conspiracy theory DVD & it's very convincing, everything that was kept secret, everything that happened in the months prior to it happening, all the video footage of the towers mirraculously falling in one pile being blown up with explosives, including the small tower which was supposidly demolished by the fire crew to put out the fires within hours of the attack yet fire crew don't undertake demolition & to blow a building with explosisves the way they were takes weeks of preparation. The steel work needed to exceed 2500 decgrees C to melt I think it was yet the aviation fuel burns up to 1800 degrees or something like that & it would of only hit that in the initial explosion as later as the fires burned with thick black smoke they are being starved of oxygen & not burning so intensely.
    Sorry to ramble with facts but it frustrates me why they would do it, there is no doubt in my mind what so ever.

I'll never forget it neither, fitting those reversing sensors to that b1oody Citroen Picasso was a right nightmare when Chris Moyles interupted his show to say what was going on & I was booked to fly to Florida 4 days later, how b1oody inconsiderate!!!!
    Still when we finaly flew out there 10 days later the theme parks were empty
    Last edited by Ben H; 17th April 2006 at 14:33.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

9/11 was carried out by a group of religious extremists, nothing more-nothing less.

All these conspiracy theories are utter pap. They are started by sad individuals with an axe to grind. I've seen one which suggests no aircraft crashed in Pennsylvania and the aircraft is in a hanger, with the passengers murdered by the CIA. His 'evidence' was that 'there were only small pieces of metal' at the crash site.

Well, any aircraft diving vertically into the ground at 500knts is going to fragment into TINY pieces. These people conviniently ignore all the actual evidence.

Most of the other so called conspiracies can be taken apart by anyone with knowledge of aircraft/ Air traffic procedures. All these idiots do is divert attention from the real killers.

It makes me very, very annoyed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by MLC
    9/11 was carried out by a group of religious extremists, nothing more-nothing less.

All these conspiracy theories are utter pap. They are started by sad individuals with an axe to grind. I've seen one which suggests no aircraft crashed in Pennsylvania and the aircraft is in a hanger, with the passengers murdered by the CIA. His 'evidence' was that 'there were only small pieces of metal' at the crash site.

Well, any aircraft diving vertically into the ground at 500knts is going to fragment into TINY pieces. These people conviniently ignore all the actual evidence.

Most of the other so called conspiracies can be taken apart by anyone with knowledge of aircraft/ Air traffic procedures. All these idiots do is divert attention from the real killers.

It makes me very, very annoyed.
    You couldnt have put it any better, being ex army it pi33es me off to see some good mates of mine going over there to protect the good people.........all because of something that they just will never have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

i must agree that 9/11 seems straight forward - if you knoe what i mean. Blo0dy horror story come true for everyone.

worries me a little about iraq - why did we really go there cos its obvious now thatthe government knew that saddam didnt have WMD, the oil maybe? who will ever really know? Just hope its "worth" all those peoples (soldiers and civilians) lives - but somehow I doubt it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

If you like conspiracy theoties that deal with 9/11 then you should read this (taking it with a pinch of salt )

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...2BBEB616153150

it makes fun reading,especially how they can link stuff to the so called "iluminati"

As for Iraq, I let the politicians fight it out. But I feel the six months that I served last year was worthwhile. And the job that I did helped others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

Quote Originally Posted by TrophyBlue

As for Iraq, I let the politicians fight it out. But I feel the six months that I served last year was worthwhile. And the job that I did helped others.
    What did you do over there? How is it, i mean i see lots of stuff on the news and to start with (after the invasion) the perception by the media was that the troops were welcome etc, but more recently that seems to of changed to rejection?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information