User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Teenage Cancer Trust Support

  1. #1
    Regular Member Mick B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North East
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Teenage Cancer Trust Support

    I hope Admin dont mind this link going in but here we go.

    All I am asking is to support Jim and the teenage cancer trust by donating anything you can so children all over the uk can have the best support ever.Jim was diagnosed with lymphoma at 15 and fought hard for life until 22yrs of age to which he lost his battle a few weeks ago . A few friends are doing a 1/2 marathon and asking for your support. This is to give something back to the nurses and doctors who do so much for children with Cancer

    All funds go direct to the TCT and can start as little as £1

    Sorry if this sounds forceful but its a great cause for kids.

    Please check out the link and any help will be appreciated. Please pass around the forums for this great cause.

    http://www.justgiving.com/jamesmahonrip

    If you donate please leave name and mention vectra-C.com



    Regards

    Mick B

  2. #2
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    "Tranquillity"
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick B View Post
    I hope Admin dont mind this link going in but here we go.

    All I am asking is to support Jim and the teenage cancer trust by donating anything you can so children all over the uk can have the best support ever.Jim was diagnosed with lymphoma at 15 and fought hard for life until 22yrs of age to which he lost his battle a few weeks ago . A few friends are doing a 1/2 marathon and asking for your support. This is to give something back to the nurses and doctors who do so much for children with Cancer

    All funds go direct to the TCT and can start as little as £1

    Sorry if this sounds forceful but its a great cause for kids.

    Please check out the link and any help will be appreciated. Please pass around the forums for this great cause.

    http://www.justgiving.com/jamesmahonrip

    If you donate please leave name and mention vectra-C.com



    Regards

    Mick B
    Hiya Mike, I will sponsor you at the end of the month! One of my friends is doing the race for Bliss, which is the UK charity that cares for premature and sick babies.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Mick B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North East
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Cheers Nelly every little helps
    Last edited by Big-Pete; 5th April 2009 at 21:59. Reason: spelling

  4. #4
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    "Tranquillity"
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick B View Post
    Cheers Nelly every little helps
    Just donated and good luck on the day Mike
    Last edited by Big-Pete; 5th April 2009 at 21:59. Reason: spelling

  5. #5
    Regular Member Mick B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North East
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Cheers Nelly.
    We want to at least hit £1000 for the Charity. Like I said before if everyone just gave a £1 it would all add up

    No pressure on anyone

    BUT GET YA DOSH OUT

  6. #6
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    "Tranquillity"
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick B View Post
    Cheers Nelly.
    We want to at least hit £1000 for the Charity. Like I said before if everyone just gave a £1 it would all add up

    No pressure on anyone

    BUT GET YA DOSH OUT
    You are very welcome Mike, sorry it was not more

  7. #7
    Regular Member Mick B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    North East
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NellyD View Post
    You are very welcome Mike, sorry it was not more

    Everything is greatly accepted and helps the kids have a better standard of support and normality whilst in hospital

  8. #8
    On a Sabbatical
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    "Tranquillity"
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick B View Post
    Everything is greatly accepted and helps the kids have a better standard of support and normality whilst in hospital
    Thank you for your understanding Mick and you are right, everything helps

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Teenage insurance
    By rimotu66 in forum General Motoring Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 8th June 2012, 17:27
  2. cancer
    By marc vectra sri in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 25th February 2012, 02:14
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th March 2009, 17:33
  4. Now Teenage muggers to be let off if they say sorry.
    By 67688c in forum The 'Off Topic' room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 29th November 2008, 03:03
  5. Mrs D run for cancer
    By ian_c in forum 2008
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 23rd June 2008, 22:32

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •