User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Twin Exhausts

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St Helens
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default Twin Exhausts

    Hi ,
    I've noticed that some signums have twin exhaust pipes...I've seen turbos with and without..same with the 3.2..are they just a factory option?...but it seems most "design" models have them?...does any one know where I might find the standard specs for all models.? that would be a great help in choosing what model i fancy.

    Cheers
    Gord

  2. #2
    Ex Vec-C Admin Deztroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    WGAF#5
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wigan pier View Post
    Hi ,
    I've noticed that some signums have twin exhaust pipes...I've seen turbos with and without..same with the 3.2..are they just a factory option?...but it seems most "design" models have them?...does any one know where I might find the standard specs for all models.? that would be a great help in choosing what model i fancy.

    Cheers
    Gord
    exhaust finishers (i.e. exposed exuasts) were/are standard on design spec

    you can buy the exhuast trim - part no listed on parts page to have the design twin exits - rear boxes genuine are in excess of £500 so geta a stainless system made up for £300 to £400 dependant on what you want i.e. cat back or rear boxes and tail pipe designs etc

    regards

    Dez

    0-Large smile ......every time it's driven

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St Helens
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deztroyer View Post
    exhaust finishers (i.e. exposed exuasts) were/are standard on design spec

    you can buy the exhuast trim - part no listed on parts page to have the design twin exits - rear boxes genuine are in excess of £500 so geta a stainless system made up for £300 to £400 dependant on what you want i.e. cat back or rear boxes and tail pipe designs etc

    regards

    Dez
    Thanks Dez,
    It seems the rear valence has an extra cut out for the drivers side exhaust...would that be correct? if so is that a new valence required from VX if I bought a signum without twins...hummm this could get expensive ..maybe better look for a signum with them fitted

    Cheers
    Gord

  4. #4
    Forum Moderator soulman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    VOTING UKIP IN AVELEY
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats

    Vehicle : Vauxhall

    Trim : Astra Twin Top

    Engine : 1.9cdti

    Year : 07

    Default

    an sri 2.0T will have them and plenty of pppptshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  5. #5
    Regular Member Maverick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deztroyer View Post
    rear boxes genuine are in excess of £500
    Dez
    Try £286 for a genuine 3.0 CDTi Twin silencer arrangement. I have not long done my 1.9 150.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Maverick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Signums with standard twin exhausts are :-

    2.0T Design (Pre-Facelift & Facelift)
    2.2 Direct Design (Pre-Facelift & Facelift)
    3.2 V6 Design (Pre-Facelift & Facelift)
    3.0 V6 CDTi Design (Pre-Facelift & Facelift)
    2.8 V6 Turbo Design (Pre-Facelift & Facelift)

    2.8 V6 Turbo Elite (Facelift)
    3.0 V6 CDTi Elite (Facelift)

  7. #7
    Regular Member Maverick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Leicester
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wigan pier View Post
    Thanks Dez,
    It seems the rear valence has an extra cut out for the drivers side exhaust...would that be correct? if so is that a new valence required from VX if I bought a signum without twins...hummm this could get expensive ..maybe better look for a signum with them fitted

    Cheers
    Gord
    Which model do you have?

    Here's the link to my How To for the Signum.

    http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67441

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St Helens
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Which model do you have?

    Here's the link to my How To for the Signum.

    http://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67441
    Thanks for the great link ..I've not bought a signum yet..still looking ideally i'd like the 2.0 turbo...but would consider other models (really like the twin exhaust look)..I'm looking to spend around 4k max..so it's wait and see what comes up..I'm in no rush (using my sons fiesta at the moment).

    Cheers
    Gord

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Black Country
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wigan pier View Post
    (really like the twin exhaust look)
    That was the thing that I looked for too

    told my missus it had to have twin exhausts and on show too, not like the facelift where they hid them away

    so I got the 3.0V6TDi

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St Helens
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver1 View Post
    That was the thing that I looked for too

    told my missus it had to have twin exhausts and on show too, not like the facelift where they hid them away

    so I got the 3.0V6TDi
    Hi,
    Whats the 3.0V6TDi like to live with and run fuel wise...really fancy a petrol engine..but I could be tempted

    Cheers
    Gord

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Twin exhausts
    By Tango in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 9th January 2009, 19:55
  2. Twin exhausts
    By Tango in forum Northern Ireland (RO - Vacant)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 9th January 2009, 18:37
  3. Help regarding twin exhausts
    By VeronicaTheVectra in forum Styling
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17th December 2008, 18:52
  4. Twin Exhausts - What do I need
    By dazzh in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24th October 2006, 16:40
  5. Twin Exhausts
    By spoons in forum Vectra C / Signum Car Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 26th March 2006, 11:51

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •