0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default CCS Leather Interior for hatchback

I've been putting it off for as long as possible, but my new company car is due very soon so my "Classic Car Services" custom retrimmed SRi leather has got to go , the colours are Charcoal black with metal grey centres which I've always thought the perfect match for the Vectras interior.

The seats were an e-bay purchase from a 2006 facelift SRi, nothing else known about them really. They were then retrimmed to the highest standard by CCS in Leicester to the same style as "Spoons VXRD" leather in August 2007 with colours of my choice. The retrim is 100% leather not just the facings as done by VX so the side bolsters won't wear out like the factory pvc ones do. They are not heated & I've done around 50,000 miles on the drivers seat so it does show some use, when I had them fitted I swapped over all the plastics that I could from my existing seats, apart from the side of the passenger seat which was different to my original & has a few scratches, but if yours are the same this could be swapped over or a new trim obtained from VX if it bothers you, never did me though.

I'm selling the seats & armrest only (the doorcards are original equipment)they originally cost me around £1150 to have done (including buying the seats) & I'm looking for £650 or near offer.

If you want hi-res pics of the above or more info please PM me, obviously collection only as theres no way I'm trusting these to a courier (that's how the plastics got damaged in the first place)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    StatsVehicle Info
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sold subject to swapping over next saturday