User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: new c i m

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default new c i m

    just had a new c i m fitted to my vec and now my on board computer isnt working i took it back today and the guy said that the multi function display is giving out weird information, like saying its not a o b c and never has been ? it also is saying that my car is an auto when its not and that it has climate,electric memory seats,sunroof and parking sensors all of which it hasnt got so now i have to take it back again for investigation... anyone encountered this before....

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Black Country
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrayballs10 View Post
    just had a new c i m fitted to my vec and now my on board computer isnt working i took it back today and the guy said that the multi function display is giving out weird information, like saying its not a o b c and never has been ? it also is saying that my car is an auto when its not and that it has climate,electric memory seats,sunroof and parking sensors all of which it hasnt got so now i have to take it back again for investigation... anyone encountered this before....

    Sounds like they didnt tech 2 it to your car mate

  3. #3
    Regular Member kman247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    milton keynes
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Just need those corresponding modules to be programmed to be not present , really straight forward

  4. #4
    Full Member spennny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Blantyre
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    .......... cause i havent a clue

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kman247 View Post
    Just need those corresponding modules to be programmed to be not present , really straight forward
    would that then make the o b c work again

  6. #6
    Regular Member kman247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    milton keynes
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrayballs10 View Post
    would that then make the o b c work again

    If you had this done at a dealers they should sort this FOC . Its about 5 minutes work for someone who knows what they are doing. Theres no reason why they cant get the BC to work agin easily

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    nice one mate ill explain this to him while hes bamboozeling me with big words

  8. #8
    Regular Member Tadpole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    'I haven’t lost my marbles, they’re in a bag somewhere? .. '
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spennny View Post
    .......... cause i havent a clue
    & nor me ... ....................

  9. #9
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Bristol
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Hi can you tell me why you replaced the CIM . I have a problem with ESP that could be the cim.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wales
    Problems Posted
    0
    Problems Solved
    0
    Best Answers
    0
    Good Answers
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vehicle InfoStats





    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sb1uk View Post
    Hi can you tell me why you replaced the CIM . I have a problem with ESP that could be the cim.
    the misses had a bump the other week and after the accident the airbag light came on they said the c i m was to blame any way airbag light off now but so is the b c

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •