A woman is at home when she hears someone knock at the door. She goes to answer it and finds a man standing there...
'Do you have a ****** or not?' he asks forcefully. She slams the door in disgust...

The next morning while answering a knock at the door, she finds the same man standing there asking the same question. "Would you mind telling me if you have a ******, or not"? She slams the door again and decides that it's time to tell her husband when he gets home from work. The husband thinks about the matter for a moment and decides that he will stay home the next day to see just what's going on.

"Darling, I will stay home tomorrow just in case this guy shows up again and I will sort him out."

Well, the next morning, sure enough, they hear a knock at the door and they both go to answer it. But first the husband says to the wife in a whispered voice, " I'm going to hide behind the door and listen. If it's the same guy asking the same question I want you to answer "yes", and we'll see where this is all leading." So she opens the door and, sure enough, the same fellow is standing there. This time he shouts: "Look! Do you or don't you have a ******"?

Without hesitation she replies: " Of course I ****** well have. What's it to you?"

"Good! Then would you mind telling your husband to leave my wife's one alone and start using yours?"